Masteron - severe negative side affects at low dose long term ?

150 mg mast weekly along with 150 mgs test trt dose weekly long term…

Realistically, with Masteron, is there extreme negatives or just the basic watch cholesterol, pull bloods, etc. My hair is fine and that materialistic stuff doesn’t matter to me. I’m talking like real health hazards ?

Preach away fellas …. Positives / negatives, do’s / dont’s.
Never heard of someone gaining or losing a house or a car over negs from masteron, so that's good the materialistic shit doesn't mean anything.

i assume even with mast masking estrogen, over time it will just build up and build up without an Ai?
it reduces the amount of estrogen that can bind to the receptor, but doesn't actually reduce estrogen.

what this means is you'll basically just need less AI. it behaves similar to nolvadex in terms of reducing estrogen from binding (although its probably weaker than nolvadex in this regard)

it reduces the amount of estrogen that can bind to the receptor, but doesn't actually reduce estrogen.

what this means is you'll basically just need less AI. it behaves similar to nolvadex in terms of reducing estrogen from binding (although its probably weaker than nolvadex in this regard)
That’s makes sense. Everyone always says it masks e2 but never with any context. Thanks!