Thinking of trying Tren...

I would recommend to watch the Tren Dosage Video from vigorous steve. His recommandations are definitely more moderate
"Dose of Trenbolone shouldn't exceed 1 mg/lb body weight"

I like it, good advice, this was actually a great video. You never know what to expect with some of these guys. They just go off the rails. The ancillaries he suggested were really good too. Thanks for sending this man!

bullshit man, lot of people didn’t notice anything below 300mg weekly so I would go for 300mg ED to be sure.. Vigorous Steve isn’t a bro... he def doesn’t know a fuck about broscience..
Hi, I am a Certified Fat Fuck (~30-35% BF) who is trying to get shredded for this summer orgy party I got invited too with a bunch of actors and actresses in hollywood. I was thinking 1 gram of tren per week along with 1.2 grams of test and 16 IUs of HGH per day would Get me down to 8% BF by June. Maybe I should throw 400 mg of winny in there too, what do you think? I was also gonna take 100 mg of Cardarine and 400 mg DNP and also smoke crack to suppress my appetite.

What do you think? Will that be enough or should I up the dosages? I really need to be shredded for this orgy, otherwise they won't let me in. I am a 39 year old virgin and really want to lose my virginity at this orgy, if I don't I will totally kill myself! Plz halp!

Lol
Okay so just take testosterone, push hard and heavy when you are at the gym and the most important thing: DIET !!!!!!!!!!
Begin now and you'll be in time to fuck every woman.

Hi, I am a Certified Fat Fuck (~30-35% BF) who is trying to get shredded for this summer orgy party I got invited too with a bunch of actors and actresses in hollywood. I was thinking 1 gram of tren per week along with 1.2 grams of test and 16 IUs of HGH per day would Get me down to 8% BF by June. Maybe I should throw 400 mg of winny in there too, what do you think? I was also gonna take 100 mg of Cardarine and 400 mg DNP and also smoke crack to suppress my appetite.

What do you think? Will that be enough or should I up the dosages? I really need to be shredded for this orgy, otherwise they won't let me in. I am a 39 year old virgin and really want to lose my virginity at this orgy, if I don't I will totally kill myself! Plz halp!

ok sounds good to me... throw in some Poppers too, they’re alkyl nitrites... they will help you lose your anal virginity with less effort...

In my case with 140mg test, 250mg mast and 400mg Tren i have the following sides:
bad heartburn(only were able to fix it by taking ppi)
way lower sperm volume
lower libido
tren rage(pretty pissed a lot of the time)

Kratom helped me deal with the mental sides a bit but it really is no nice experience. Got no sleep issues btw. Can't imagine having these too. Slept an average of like 9 hours a day since i'm on it. Even up to 11 hours. But i use Melatonin, gaba, theanine, glycine, magnesium etc. every day - don't know how it would be without. I use this stack daily since a like 2 years

The things i mentioned are only the noticeable sides. Didn't get blood work done yet. Blood pressure is fine btw
Is there a single product containing Melatonin, gaba, theanine, glycine, magnesium? or do you take them individually? what dosing are you doing?

I picked up the injectable relaxation blend from amino ayslum. And it does relax you but i did not like the feeling of it.

Is there a single product containing Melatonin, gaba, theanine, glycine, magnesium? or do you take them individually? what dosing are you doing?

I picked up the injectable relaxation blend from amino ayslum. And it does relax you but i did not like the feeling of it.
I all take them seperately

Thank you for introducing glycine to me.
Now i know some of its benefits related to sleep. Ordering it now...

You can get away with pinning ace that infrequently? For some reason I’ve had ED pinning drummed into my head with that ester. Good to know.
don’t listen the idiots that are saying Minimum 300mg tren ace... i m running 600mg bla bla...

Try 150mg Weekly of Tren Ace (Mon wed fri) , with some test of course... and if it’s legit, your diet and training are on point you won’t need to use more than that... stack other compounds with it.. dont go crazy on broscientist dosages..

You can get away with pinning ace that infrequently? For some reason I’ve had ED pinning drummed into my head with that ester. Good to know.
Eod works just as well, maybe stick to Ed pinning for the first week as a Kickstarter, but once it’s in ya eod is fine.

In reality I had to pin 50mg tren ace Mon Wed Fri but i brewed a mix of Tren Ace and Tren Enanth months ago because PPL said that to solve some Tren Ace brewing issues you could add some Tren Enanth.. so I made 25mg tren ace + 50mg Tren Enanth / ml (MCT) .. and I do 1ml on Mon, on Wed and Fri... so it’s pretty much 150mg of Tren Ace being 75mg Tren Ace and 150mg Tren Enanth weekly...
In the past i tried tren ace EOD but thanks to a stupid coach I started with 100mg EOD and I couldn’t eat so I had to drop it after some weeks...

In reality I had to pin 50mg tren ace Mon Wed Fri but i brewed a mix of Tren Ace and Tren Enanth months ago because PPL said that to solve some Tren Ace brewing issues you could add some Tren Enanth.. so I made 25mg tren ace + 50mg Tren Enanth / ml (MCT) .. and I do 1ml on Mon, on Wed and Fri... so it’s pretty much 150mg of Tren Ace being 75mg Tren Ace and 150mg Tren Enanth weekly...
In the past i tried tren ace EOD but thanks to a stupid coach I started with 100mg EOD and I couldn’t eat so I had to drop it after some weeks...
Same, tren rapes my appetite, I have almost 2 full bottles of it still, probably will never run that shit again.

Same, tren rapes my appetite, I have almost 2 full bottles of it still, probably will never run that shit again.
I’ve never run it, I have 20ML(in amps) that, quite frankly, I’ll probably throw out. Pretty stupid to run that shit at my age(47), I think.

Tren is weird when it comes to appetite... for some people it kills it...... for me, I can not eat enough when on it.

Either direction makes its usage pretty specific.

The hunger side effect is basically the allure of it for me at this point.

Try it at 50mg 3 times x week.. legit man, I always had problems with 100mg EOD, with actual dosage I m perfectly fine... or even 35mg instead of 50mg... tren is powerful...