Rant: UGL made Clen is all garbage!

Ghoul

I cannot be the only one who's noticed this.

After using 15+ brands I've come to this conclusion:

Particularly at smaller dosages, 20-40mcg, one tab can be fire and the next a dud. I used to think it was the receptor down regulation but it's not, because the day after a dud the next dose has your temp up 5 degrees and the shakes going.

This happens less often with two tabs, but that's only because you're more likely to get one that's good, if not two.

This *never* happens with pharma clen from India or Eastern Europe. The effects are reliable and consistent.

It's simply too much to expect a UGL that can't fill 5mg peptide vials without a 10% variation to measure at 1000x times that accuracy for microgram doses. Especially for a dirt cheap product.

So from now on it's only pharma for me, or the UGLs selling blister packed Clen which I suspect they're having made on contract in India (pills and packs look identical to a certain Indian pharma co).

Last edited:
Sounds like Napsgear let you down! Sorry to hear that.

No dipshit, UGL suppliers from HERE let me down. The Alpha Pharma and 3 other pharma brands from Naps were good to go, as was the blister packed Belligas and Ultima from there as well.

It's understandable because you don't even realize Naps doesn't produce anything, they dropship, from site supporters like Ultima, Dragon, Pharmaqo, and Deus Medical, who unlike you and your mindless follower inspired hatred, seem to find Naps valid. I don't see you having the balls to attack them for using Naps as their premier dealer.

The other letdown was your mother, but that's for another forum.

Last edited:
No dipshit, UGL suppliers from HERE let me down. The Alpha Pharma and 3 other pharma brands from Naps were good to go, as was the blister packed Belligas and Ultima from there as well.

It's understandable because you don't even realize Naps doesn't produce anything, they dropship, from site supporters like Ultima, Dragon, Pharmaqo, and Deus Medical, who unlike you and your mindless follower inspired hatred, seem to find Naps valid. I don't see you having the balls to attack them for using Naps as their premier dealer.

The other letdown was your mother, but that's for another forum.
You going to be okay?

You going to be okay?

Sure, I'm just wondering how many more threads that have nothing to do with naps you're going to make yourself look stupid in.

Whatever Naps did to you in a back room has nothing. to do with me.

But since you're here, maybe we can get on track, have you ever used clen? Notice the wild variation from dose to dose?

just started the indian tabs from dashpct no idea how strong it’s supposed to feel lol never taken it before but i felt some energy from 20mcg. I would definitely never take a liquid like those research chemical sites offer

Particularly at smaller dosages, 20-40mcg, one tab can be fire and the next a dud.
One tab or one batch?

Variations can happen with batches, especially if the source of raw materials is not adequate.

But how can variations happen with pills that are part of the same package? Don't raws and fillers (pill materials) get mixed smoothly?

One tab or one batch?

Variations can happen with batches, especially if the source of raw materials is not adequate.

But how can variations happen with pills that are part of the same package? Don't raws and fillers (pill materials) get mixed smoothly?

Getting mcg accuracy is far beyond the capabilities of small UGLs and even larger ones unless they're a pharma facility. It's a science to itself requiring careful selection of excipients, grinding them to specific particle sizes, and extensive monitoring and testing. I'm not sure about the Chinese tabs that are increasingly being resold as in house product, They might be made in a genuine pharma grade facility and not suffer the large variations the UGL produced tabs have.

Why are you using so much clen?

LOL, I actually enjoy the feel of clen.

I titrate from 20 to 80 over 3 weeks, take a 1-2 week break, and go again.

So that's 25 40mcg tabs a cycle, maybe 5x a year, Over a decade that's given me the opportunity to try a number of brands.

My favorite has always been Alpha Pharma, but it was relatively pricey. I didn't realize it was cheap India pharma just relabeled for Alpha. The tabs are also several times larger than UGL, which likely has something to do with ensuring uniform doses.

From here on I'm sticking with India pharma.

I cannot be the only one who's noticed this.

After using 15+ brands I've come to this conclusion:

Particularly at smaller dosages, 20-40mcg, one tab can be fire and the next a dud. I used to think it was the receptor down regulation but it's not, because the day after a dud the next dose has your temp up 5 degrees and the shakes going.

This happens less often with two tabs, but that's only because you're more likely to get one that's good, if not two.

This *never* happens with pharma clen from India or Eastern Europe. The effects are reliable and consistent.

It's simply too much to expect a UGL that can't fill 5mg peptide vials without a 10% variation to measure at 1000x times that accuracy for microgram doses. Especially for a dirt cheap product.

So from now on it's only pharma for me, or the UGLs selling blister packed Clen which I suspect they're having made on contract in India (pills and packs look identical to a certain Indian pharma co).
Unless they have the proper equipment yeah it’s at your own risk. UGL’s managing compounds in MCG is fairly dangerous. I use to use Pareto religiously and one pill I took had me on the ground heart beat was at like 150bpm sitting. Mistakes can happen so when it comes to Clen I stick with Pharma just to be safe

LOL, I actually enjoy the feel of clen.
Have you tried meth? Sounds like you'd like it.

I titrate from 20 to 80 over 3 weeks, take a 1-2 week break, and go again.
This is stupid

So that's 25 40mcg tabs a cycle, maybe 5x a year, Over a decade that's given me the opportunity to try a number of brands.

My favorite has always been Alpha Pharma, but it was relatively pricey. I didn't realize it was cheap India pharma just relabeled for Alpha. The tabs are also several times larger than UGL, which likely has something to do with ensuring uniform doses.
Didn't ask. Good for you?

From here on I'm sticking with India pharma.
I'm happy for you.

Unless they have the proper equipment yeah it’s at your own risk. UGL’s managing compounds in MCG is fairly dangerous. I use to use Pareto religiously and one pill I took had me on the ground heart beat was at like 150bpm sitting. Mistakes can happen so when it comes to Clen I stick with Pharma just to be safe

T3 is an even bigger hazard. I've used Alpha because I thought they had some pharma magic going on based on my experience with their clen. $40 for 30.

Turned out to be relabeled Evolve Biolabs, another India generic pharma, that's 10¢ a tab lol.