Rant: UGL made Clen is all garbage!

Is it true that sopharma don't make clen anymore and the one out there is all fake/made by someone random?
i dont see it on their website and I see Sopharma eveywhere on the internet and its image is used on all of the crappy werid fake gear sites, with packaging that still looks like its from the 90s of eastern europe, i think its just caught on as one of those ubiquitous names

Is it true that sopharma don't make clen anymore and the one out there is all fake/made by someone random?

I don't know. I've been hearing many people say that. Sopharma is a real, regulated pharma company, clen ingredients are cheap. I don't think they have any reason to make fake clen. I suspect there are might be many counterfeits of that brand since it's so well known by people in Europe outside of bodybuilding as a weight loss aid.

Clentbut and Clenabol are legit pharma from India and solid.

Were you taking a beta blocker with it?

No. The pills are just randomly dosed. If the first one or two someone takes are weak, it's "bunk", if they're strong "it's great". It's not a disaster if you know a high heart rate isn't going to kill you (if you're otherwise healthy) and run to the hospital, but a very high dose of T3? That's beyond my comfort range. I threw away all my UGL T3. I like having a functioning thyroid and want to keep it that way.

Besides, IMO, GLP have made these drugs largely obsolete and second rate choices.

Besides, IMO, GLP have made these drugs largely obsolete and second rate choices.
Not in the competitive bodybuilding world. If you follow high level bodybuilding and even competitive bodybuilding forums, most if not everyone is still using the traditional staples. No one in their right mind is going to gamble with untested compounds for their preps yet.

I think it will take time before they can fully realize the reliability of glps.

Not in the competitive bodybuilding world. If you follow high level bodybuilding and even competitive bodybuilding forums, most if not everyone is still using the traditional staples. No one in their right mind is going to gamble with untested compounds for their preps yet.

I think it will take time before they can fully realize the reliability of glps.

yeah dont GLPs just increase the time food is in the gut?
That sounds not ideal at all, and any long term effects that reduce appetitte/food absorption are not worth the risk. Digestive issues have retired many bodybuilders.

I agree with you, it will take time to fully exploit the properties of GLPs in serious endeavors like competition. There's so much in the way of life extending benefits of GLPs I believe eventually, if the promised months, or even year long versions of these hormones become available, most of the population will be given a baseline dose as preventative medicine like common vaccines, and the "short acting" versions like Sema and Tirz may become PEDs so they can be easily tweaked up and down to exploit properties that Clen and T3 are used for now, with fewer downsides, which I'll explain below.

yeah dont GLPs just increase the time food is in the gut?
That sounds not ideal at all, and any long term effects that reduce appetitte/food absorption are not worth the risk. Digestive issues have retired many bodybuilders.

The purpose of Clen and T3 are to burn extra calories (through numerous processes), I often hear 300-400 referred to by BB experts, to assist you in being in a calorie deficit, and to shift more of the resulting loss from your calorie deficit to fat via lipolysis (clen acts directly on fat cells to encourage that) instead of muscle (which T3 can worsen).

GLP also enhances lipolysis by acting directly on fat cells, even at low doses not used for appetite suppression. A carefully calibrated dose above that level could provide just enough appetite suppression to assist in replicating the 300-400 calorie deficit provided by Clen and T3, or more, or less as needed. And unlike Clen, could be maintained indefinitely, without requiring a break to regain all the extra calorie burn.

Obviously it's going to take a long time, much more data, and a lot of experimentation to get there. But for the casual fitness enthusiast looking for help in achieving a calorie deficit and boosting lipolysis, I think a GLP is a safer option that can be equally effective.

I don't want to make this longer than it already is, but add qualities like GLPs ability to make blood vessels more "non-stick" to plaque buildup, and the amazing discovery it can slow, stop, and even reverse dangerous heart remodeling, *especially* effective in fit people, it's something that mitigates the main hazards of AAS use too.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/4TVxHB6_JYA?si=MHWPb-8pp_ICFlZt

One of the few videos on how they use it’s hunger blunting properties as a fat loss tool. There’s another high level coach using it on his slingshot method, they have a thread about it in PM.

I believe more people are slowly incorporating it to their protocols, some vets here mentioned their clients utilizing it. Just like other fat loss agents, it is but another tool you can utilize to help you lose fat, it is not better or worse than the other imo, it just works differently.

View: https://youtu.be/4TVxHB6_JYA?si=MHWPb-8pp_ICFlZt

One of the few videos on how they use it’s hunger blunting properties as a fat loss tool. There’s another high level coach using it on his slingshot method, they have a thread about it in PM.

I believe more people are slowly incorporating it to their protocols, some vets here mentioned their clients utilizing it. Just like other fat loss agents, it is but another tool you can utilize to help you lose fat, it is not better or worse than the other imo, it just works differently.

I have never taken this and my knowledge about it is only cursory.
But when I first heard about it being great for heart health, lipid profile etc, all I was thinking was : sure, you have lost weight/fat. Wouldn't all those health markers improve if only because of that?
Idk. When something is pushed onto consumers so much, I am a little fearful, at first, at least.
I am sure that the effects of these glps are profund and far reaching, but it’s all a bit unknown, especially long term.

But when I first heard about it being great for heart health, lipid profile etc, all I was thinking was : sure, you have lost weight/fat. Wouldn't all those health markers improve if only because of that?
Idk. When something is pushed onto consumers so much, I am a little fearful, at first, at least.
I am sure that the effects of these glps are profund and far reaching, but it’s all a bit unknown, especially long term.
Just like every new drug, it will take a while for the medical community to realize its full use, benefits and potential long term effects.

The bodybuilding community because of our tendencies to overuse above recommended medical dosage present another wrinkle on the clinical data.

yes, i hate hate hate when even "scientists" connect correlation with causation , its so dishonest, obviously its not the GLP causing these effects, its the weightloss. at the end of the day its just marketing, they havent had anything that really worked that isnt just a stimulant in a long time, the fact that its injectable makes it even more marketable imo

yes, i hate hate hate when even "scientists" connect correlation with causation , its so dishonest, obviously its not the GLP causing these effects, its the weightloss. at the end of the day its just marketing, they havent had anything that really worked that isnt just a stimulant in a long time, the fact that its injectable makes it even more marketable imo
If there is this correlation, I am just not sure that they know, yet.
They are just saying a lot of stuff.
And people are mad for it.
I read what people write online about this and it's insane.
Taking 3 different glps together, on top of other peptides and even sarms.
They just pop the stuff like there's no tomorrow.
So, if it is like this now, you can imagine how easy it will be, when it's just a pill (like Alex says) and no more need for injections.
I hope that these drugs are something that will benefit people in more than one way but it seems to me the potential for all this to be abused and create issues like addiction and eating disorders is high.

ive had seriously bad luck getting india pharma meds through customs over the years. ive got one sitting in customs now for a while which i imagine i wont see. over the last few years i think im 10/10 for customs seizures all diff delivery addresses and names. literally not one has made it through.
What country are you from?

GLPs have been in use for nearly 30 years.

We have tens of millions of patient years worth of experience with them.

But I know many are waiting, eagerly in some cases, for the "punishment those cheaters / big pharma suckers/ fatties deserve.".

The reduction in cardiovascular risk and improvements in liver function are independent of weight loss.

While I appreciate you've acknowledged you haven't dived into the data, it's readily accessible and could've answered your question in a few minutes.

Anyone straying far from the protocols developed over a decade+ of very high quality research and trials (and for what benefit?), by stacking, "microdosing", etc is certainly being foolish in my opinion.

Even using Reta, yet to be approved and have finalized protocols, makes little sense to me. Not enough benefit from Tirz? What are you trying to accomplish?

Last edited:
GLPs have been in use for nearly 30 years.

We have tens of millions of patient years worth of experience with them.

But I know many are waiting, eagerly in some cases, for the "punishment those cheaters / big pharma suckers/ fatties deserve.".
It wasn't meant in that way, at all.
I am all for the development of drugs that are of benefit to the people.
It's the overstating of benefits that kind of bothers me.
Yes the data is there, but although the scientists putting it together always say there is no conflict of interest, I always like to be a little sceptical, until I either experience it or make my mind up, in a way or another.
What you have personally achieved using these substances is great and your research of the science behind it all is also to be applauded.
But if someone's stance regarding this is not as straightforward as yours, it's not meant to undermine your experience of it.

Anyone straying far from the protocols developed over a decade+ of very high quality research and trials (and for what benefit?), by stacking, "microdosing", etc is certainly being foolish in my opinion.

Even using Reta, yet to be approved and have finalized protocols, makes litt
Agree