Raw steroid powders seized by customs in Europe

I used a P.O box with my name so didn't ship it to my real adress

I dont know if it's relevant

Last edited:
I used a P.O box with my name so didn't ship it to my real adress

I dont know if it's relevant
They could have handed it to you personally, or had a camera set up watching you receive it. Then followed you home. I don't know about France, but in the USA, I can't imagine they would mess with it.

I've heard France doesn't care what's in your mail. Kind of surprising that they even caught it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep your house clean for a year or so. Just to be safe.

I've heard France doesn't care what's in your mail. Kind of surprising that they even caught it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep your house clean for a year or so. Just to be safe.
It's not true man, France customs are the most effective in the World and they have way more power than any other customs. They can open everything if they want without court order for exemple

Also i think it's important to note that in France, if customs send you a letter, it's always a convocation letter at one of their local offices. And you have no choice, you are forced by law to go at. It's not like in the US where you can just ignore the letter. You cant to that here

From a reseller in UE
As long as you don't have a call you don't risk much I think, in any case I wonder if they send it straight to a lab to find out what it is or if they don't care, after in France you not much risk apart from a moral lesson
If they ever come to your house say that you haven't ordered anything

(je suis français)

My only hope is a nuclear war with Russia or something like that..

Please Putin do it..

Praying...

That would be sweet and all, but not very likely. Take a deep breath. If you're forced to appear or get a visit act dumbfounded.

Never volunteer information and don't break out in a flop sweat. You have no idea what they're talking about as you're a god fearing, church going Christian boy that only uses the internet to talk to fellow church goers.

Which Western Europe country are we talking about?
France

Do you live in Western Europe?

What quantity did you ordered?

Thanks
Rien ne vous arrivera, VOUS ÊTES L’ACHETEUR, PAS LE VENDEUR. Tant que vous restez en dessous de 500g de commandes, tout devrait bien se passer.

< 500g - "Gym rat".
> 500g - Revente.

Si vous achetez du DNP, restez en dessous des commandes de 5 kg.

Et d’ailleurs, tous ceux qui croient que protonmail/tutanota est plus sûr... vous avez tout à fait tort. Idem pour expressvpn, nordvpn...

Vous êtes beaucoup plus en sécurité en faisant:

1- Raspberry pi + Windows IoT ~ Setting up a Raspberry Pi - Windows IoT

2- aller à un mc donalds, utiliser le wifi gratuit + 10 minutes de courrier ~ https://temp-mail.org/fr/10minutemail

3- Entrez l’adresse de la boîte postale.

4 - Supprimez l’e-mail de 10min.

5 - Supprimer sd utilisé pour raspberry pi, sd sont pas chers comme putain.

https://www.amazon.fr/Micro-Card-MAGIX-Class10-Adapter/dp/B07LGCHSNC/ref=pd_sim_1/258-8645637-3129714?pd_rd_w=zB40f&pf_rd_p=07938b43-7a67-4ad5-8d28-62ac826de106&pf_rd_r=6211JNBRGQ9AZFG9DWPA&pd_rd_r=67fceffd-709c-47ff-b8f8-5061bdb6c3f3&pd_rd_wg=41j8V&pd_rd_i=B07LGCHSNC&psc=1
Au fait, utilisez français MESO, tout le monde est prêt à aider, pas comme ici. ~ MESO-Rx Français

Last edited:
Rien ne vous arrivera, VOUS ÊTES L’ACHETEUR, PAS LE VENDEUR. Tant que vous restez en dessous de 500g de commandes, tout devrait bien se passer.

< 500g - "Gym rat".
> 500g - Revente.

Si vous achetez du DNP, restez en dessous des commandes de 5 kg.

Et d’ailleurs, tous ceux qui croient que protonmail/tutanota est plus sûr... vous avez tout à fait tort. Idem pour expressvpn, nordvpn...

Vous êtes beaucoup plus en sécurité en faisant:

1- Raspberry pi + Windows IoT ~ Setting up a Raspberry Pi - Windows IoT

2- aller à un mc donalds, utiliser le wifi gratuit + 10 minutes de courrier ~ https://temp-mail.org/fr/10minutemail

3- Entrez l’adresse de la boîte postale.

4 - Supprimez l’e-mail de 10min.

5 - Supprimer sd utilisé pour raspberry pi, sd sont pas chers comme putain.

https://www.amazon.fr/Micro-Card-MAGIX-Class10-Adapter/dp/B07LGCHSNC/ref=pd_sim_1/258-8645637-3129714?pd_rd_w=zB40f&pf_rd_p=07938b43-7a67-4ad5-8d28-62ac826de106&pf_rd_r=6211JNBRGQ9AZFG9DWPA&pd_rd_r=67fceffd-709c-47ff-b8f8-5061bdb6c3f3&pd_rd_wg=41j8V&pd_rd_i=B07LGCHSNC&psc=1
Au fait, utilisez français MESO, tout le monde est prêt à aider, pas comme ici. ~ MESO-Rx Français
I dont know, 120grams is maybe enough for them to suspect i am a manufacturer with intent to distribute

120g of what? how do they know what's the content of the powder? They are not going to test for raw AAS
Testosterone, proviron and DHT. They can't know without testing of course, but why do you think they will not test the powders?

I think some guys in the past had troubles for raw seizures

No visit from anyone for the moment. Fingers crossed but i am freaking out.

Do you know how long it can take for this kind of troubles?

No visit from anyone for the moment. Fingers crossed but i am freaking out.

Do you know how long it can take for this kind of troubles?

They could come kocking after 3 weeks, could be 10 months... you never know.

Back