Raw steroid powders seized by customs in Europe

Not to freak you out more, but this is just my situation which got updated today.
I ordered some goods (Not raws, but >25 ml of AAS), but received the package empty and with a letter from customs. Now a month later, I have just received an email today from the Police Department with below;

On 27 December 2021, the XX Police received a notification from the Danish Customs Authority on the import of XX brand from Poland via International Post.
Above, it is illegal to import and possess, cf. the Law prohibiting certain doping agents, which is why the items have been provisionally seized for confiscation and subsequent destruction.

They have the option of having this seizure referred to the court. If you wish, you must inform the XX Police shortly, after which the matter will be referred to the court within 24 hours. In connection with the shipment, you are charged with violation of the Law prohibiting certain doping agents § 4(1), cf. § 3(1) of Section 1(5b), by 5 November 2021, at 11:00, via the International Post to have introduced XX ml.

As charged, you are not obliged to comment on the case under Section 752(1) of the Code of Civil Procedure. If you wish to give evidence to the police, deny the offence or otherwise have any comments on the matter, you should contact the XX Police from 11.30 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. 0900 –1300 by phone XX or e-mail: XX.

If we do not hear from you by 13 January 2022, the case will be settled on this basis. A decision will be taken later on whether the case can be decided by a fine or will be decided in court.

Happy New Years:-)

interesting reading france customs is supposed to be one of the hardest to pass according to OP but on the other side @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals probably sold the majority of their stuff on this board to france (since they have started there) and seizes seem to be next to 0..
how you know it got seized without the letter? Tracking often says "processed in customs" or something like that but this doesnt mean it got seized, it means it lays there waiting for someone to push it through (or open it in the worst case)

@M@NU
When french customs do a seizure, they send a letter and they do HPLC lab test for chemicals seized.
Almost more than 500 orders in last 6 months to Europe, mainly France, and zero seizure because China Post mail channel is one of the safest modes of transportation, and even much safer than domestic EU express delivery via private transporters, and it's free shipping, but it's been very slow lately to France and Spain, we used to deliver in 10-21 days maximum at beginning, but lately some orders went up to 2 months delay for French customers, time of delivery cannot be garanteed.
Customer should make a choice between safety (includes patience) and fast delivery. As long as he knows the advantages and disadvantages of the different modes of transport, we offer him the mode that suits him.

@M@NU
When french customs do a seizure, they send a letter and they do HPLC lab test for chemicals seized.
Almost more than 500 orders in last 6 months to Europe, mainly France, and zero seizure because China Post mail channel is one of the safest modes of transportation, and even much safer than domestic EU express delivery via private transporters, and it's free shipping, but it's been very slow lately to France and Spain, we used to deliver in 10-21 days maximum at beginning, but lately some orders went up to 2 months delay for French customers, time of delivery cannot be garanteed.
Customer should make a choice between safety (includes patience) and fast delivery. As long as he knows the advantages and disadvantages of the different modes of transport, we offer him the mode that suits him.
yeah i see, ive also ordered from you to germany and its pretty slow.
But no problem, planned long enough ahead, hehe
Long and safe is 100 times better than fast and unsafe.

yeah i see, ive also ordered from you to germany and its pretty slow.
But no problem, planned long enough ahead, hehe
Long and safe is 100 times better than fast and unsafe.

unsafe is a big word a bit ^^ express is 95% pass rate, but you are right this lil 5% can be easily avoided with some extra patience

Not to freak you out more, but this is just my situation which got updated today.
I ordered some goods (Not raws, but >25 ml of AAS), but received the package empty and with a letter from customs. Now a month later, I have just received an email today from the Police Department with below;

On 27 December 2021, the XX Police received a notification from the Danish Customs Authority on the import of XX brand from Poland via International Post.
Above, it is illegal to import and possess, cf. the Law prohibiting certain doping agents, which is why the items have been provisionally seized for confiscation and subsequent destruction.

They have the option of having this seizure referred to the court. If you wish, you must inform the XX Police shortly, after which the matter will be referred to the court within 24 hours. In connection with the shipment, you are charged with violation of the Law prohibiting certain doping agents § 4(1), cf. § 3(1) of Section 1(5b), by 5 November 2021, at 11:00, via the International Post to have introduced XX ml.

As charged, you are not obliged to comment on the case under Section 752(1) of the Code of Civil Procedure. If you wish to give evidence to the police, deny the offence or otherwise have any comments on the matter, you should contact the XX Police from 11.30 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. 0900 –1300 by phone XX or e-mail: XX.

If we do not hear from you by 13 January 2022, the case will be settled on this basis. A decision will be taken later on whether the case can be decided by a fine or will be decided in court.

Happy New Years:)
What’s the penalty

Happy New Years:)
How much did you ordered ? >25 ml could be 3 vials or 20 vials.

the last sentence is encouraging : "A decision will be taken later on whether the case can be decided by a fine or will be decided in court."

If you ordered small quantity you re probable fine.

@M@NU

I didn't ordered from you. Wish i did..

Also customs dont always send letters. If they seize a big amount of roids, which could means the guy is a reseller, of course they will not tell the guy they seized his package, they will directly knock at his door with a search warrant. I am exactly in that case, 100gr of roids in France is a very big amount, i am pretty sure they will come at me.

still praying for a miracle

I really have no idea about penalty.
It could be a fine, dismissed with a slap on the wrist, go to court or it will be forgotton. It probably also comes down to what my course of action is gonna be to that statement from the Police. I have contacted a friend who is law proficient and I will update.
Someone said they count each pill as a separate item. Interesting to see how this will turn out, so keep us informed pls

How much did you ordered ? >25 ml could be 3 vials or 20 vials.

the last sentence is encouraging : "A decision will be taken later on whether the case can be decided by a fine or will be decided in court."

If you ordered small quantity you re probable fine.

I didn't ordered from you. Wish i did..

Also customs dont always send letters. If they seize a big amount of roids, which could means the guy is a reseller, of course they will not tell the guy they seized his package, they will directly knock at his door with a search warrant. I am exactly in that case, 100gr of roids in France is a very big amount, i am pretty sure they will come at me.

still praying for a miracle

Any news?

Those French customs agents are some real mfer's.

That shit would piss me off, I'd be leaving France if they did that shit to me.

Where can you live in Europe that isn't so draconian when it comes to importing gear?

Guys do you think if they search my house and find nothing, they will search warrant my internet activity (asking to my ISP) or mail provider if i deny everything? Or maybe they are looking mails and internet activity before coming to my house?

We are talking about a little raw powder and i think such investigations require some time and money, so maybe they have other things to do and will not bother with further investigations

What do you think?

Guys do you think if they search my house and find nothing, they will search warrant my internet activity (asking to my ISP) or mail provider if i deny everything? Or maybe they are looking mails and internet activity before coming to my house?

We are talking about a little raw powder and i think such investigations require some time and money, so maybe they have other things to do and will not bother with further investigations

What do you think?
I really really doubt it, but in EU dunno man. Were I you I’d hope for the best, but I’d also clear everything out of your house and delete anything that looks bad. I really doubt they go around looking for deleted things, but there’s no reason not to control the things you can control. Delete, remove, hide, wait.

You cleaned your house … thats good.. now just wait for letter or them to come. Deny everything…. You dont know what they are talking about… unless they can link you directly to that order, they have nothing …. If you have option , try to order on different name next time… in my country , raws are shadow zone , only finished products are illegal in certain amount and when customs catch unknown powder they will test it just for narkotics… they will not send it to lab, unless its like very large amount…. Atleast here …

Back