Raw steroid powders seized by customs in Europe

Would be Nice to have somebody in EU who could do “reshipping” for outside EU packages for some fee
Question is if it is worth the risk.... Its not just about reshipping... You can get fake stuff and somebody can accuse you of stealing or changing it.....Just example. Alot of members here write good about purple panda but I got really bad stuff from them, did nothing even on blood tests, to be honest I felt really bad after taking it and I would not know that its the test that is doing me wrong until my friend sended me some of his test from other company which I felt great after it but the main point is that I was buying it from one member that told me it is from purple panda but I will never know if its true. Also, since I posted some antivax stuff on facebook, almost all my orders are seized by customs and even its not illegal stuff (electronics and so on..) I must pay extra cash for the customs handling which is more than the price of the order most of the time.... So its not worth the risk for me, you see what can happen if you are buying illegal stuff and dont know the basic rules for doing it.

Question is if it is worth the risk.... Its not just about reshipping... You can get fake stuff and somebody can accuse you of stealing or changing it.....Just example. Alot of members here write good about purple panda but I got really bad stuff from them, did nothing even on blood tests, to be honest I felt really bad after taking it and I would not know that its the test that is doing me wrong until my friend sended me some of his test from other company which I felt great after it but the main point is that I was buying it from one member that told me it is from purple panda but I will never know if its true. Also, since I posted some antivax stuff on facebook, almost all my orders are seized by customs and even its not illegal stuff (electronics and so on..) I must pay extra cash for the customs handling which is more than the price of the order most of the time.... So its not worth the risk for me, you see what can happen if you are buying illegal stuff and dont know the basic rules for doing it.
wtf , what is antivax has to do with customs stopping your orders ?
im not an antivax but thats interesting

Thats so fked up ... its not like he posted a terorrist about bombing something
Agree bro, but you’d be surprised what they’re considering terrorists these days. Not sure where you are but in the States, our “President” was labeling parents as domestic terrorists because they dared to stand up to the school boards. So it’s not too far fetched they would do something like that to this brother.

Agree bro, but you’d be surprised what they’re considering terrorists these days. Not sure where you are but in the States, our “President” was labeling parents as domestic terrorists because they dared to stand up to the school boards. So it’s not too far fetched they would do something like that to this brother.
im from middel east so here is very different from US ... damn that sucks, sorry to hear that mate

I think everyone here has already covered what you should do in the circumstances. Ordering steroid RAW's in the post is the absolute worst thing you can do, even get caught with 20 grams in the UK and you are going to prison. There is no possible way they are going to believe 120 grams of Test powder is for personal use, in all honesty I'm sure no one here does either.

In the early naïve days I considered doing this as I realised how much cheaper it would be to brew my own tren and Dbol suspensions etc. As soon as I asked a source their opinions on it they said DO NOT even go there, they find the tiniest bit of powder in an envelope and they are smashing down your door. Pay the extra and buy it already made - even then it will take some persuading to convince them it is all for personal use!!!

I think everyone here has already covered what you should do in the circumstances. Ordering steroid RAW's in the post is the absolute worst thing you can do, even get caught with 20 grams in the UK and you are going to prison. There is no possible way they are going to believe 120 grams of Test powder is for personal use, in all honesty I'm sure no one here does either.

In the early naïve days I considered doing this as I realised how much cheaper it would be to brew my own tren and Dbol suspensions etc. As soon as I asked a source their opinions on it they said DO NOT even go there, they find the tiniest bit of powder in an envelope and they are smashing down your door. Pay the extra and buy it already made - even then it will take some persuading to convince them it is all for personal use!!!
If you believe someone goes in prison in a cuck country like the UK for 20gr of gear with no prior seizure / no past troubles with law enforcement youre living in an alternative universe. People dont even go in prison for dozens or even hundreds grams of coke, only probation or something like that.

My idea with ordering around 100gr was to have gear at home for years, so no need to order every few months. Unfortunately i had very bad luck as it got seized. I now realize it was a very bad idea and of course will never do it again.

Now it's been around 2 months and no troubles for the moment. Of course i know they can come at any moment but with such a big amount seized i find it strange they didn't come to my house in the first weeks following the seizure.

Also, it's the transporter who told me by email my package was seized. Which i find strange because usually customs tell the transporter to not inform the récipient of the package seized.

So there are several possibilities:

1-the transporter lied to me and kept the powder for itself (believing it was coke or something like that).

2-Customs tested the powder for coke and others common drugs. it came back negative and they didn't bother doing further and more costly analysis.

3-Customs didn't test the powder yet.

4-Customs found out it was gear and law enforcement is investigating on me before knocking at my door.

What is the most probable possibility in your opinion guys? Personally i think it's the 4th

Last edited:
Option 2 is possible .... in worst case scenario 4, once they find out that you are not manufacturer, they will probably just invite you for interrogation.

I highly doubt any of your facebook posts are affecting any packages you have coming through customs.

If you believe someone goes in prison in a cuck country like the UK for 20gr of gear with no prior seizure / no past troubles with law enforcement youre living in an alternative universe. People dont even go in prison for dozens or even hundreds grams of coke, only probation or something like that.

My idea with ordering around 100gr was to have gear at home for years, so no need to order every few months. Unfortunately i had very bad luck as it got seized. I now realize it was a very bad idea and of course will never do it again.

Now it's been around 2 months and no troubles for the moment. Of course i know they can come at any moment but with such a big amount seized i find it strange they didn't come to my house in the first weeks following the seizure.

Also, it's the transporter who told me by email my package was seized. Which i find strange because usually customs tell the transporter to not inform the récipient of the package seized.

So there are several possibilities:

1-the transporter lied to me and kept the powder for itself (believing it was coke or something like that).

2-Customs tested the powder for coke and others common drugs. it came back negative and they didn't bother doing further and more costly analysis.

3-Customs didn't test the powder yet.

4-Customs found out it was gear and law enforcement is investigating on me before knocking at my door.

What is the most probable possibility in your opinion guys? Personally i think it's the 4th
The best idea in my opinion is ask on the french meso members about FR custom situation+possibly cases.I assume you're not the first who got the same situation.

However all of your choices are possible (1,2,3,4).

I think they let you off the hook. If your name and address pop up again I think. The police will just have a word and tell you not to order again.

Hey man I seen this post and it made me nervous bcuz i just put in an order with PPL and am VERY concerned about getting fake Gear since i am running out of what i have and really dont want to end up with nothing but bunk shit. I have also seen mostly good things regarding Panda and have done plenty of research on them. So my question is did you order directly from PPL or did you get some from a friend that said it was from PPL, also was it raws or premades? Asking Bcuz ive heard that the quality is not always 100% when it comes to their domestic premades.

Back