Raw steroid powders seized by customs in Europe

Hey man I seen this post and it made me nervous bcuz i just put in an order with PPL and am VERY concerned about getting fake Gear since i am running out of what i have and really dont want to end up with nothing but bunk shit. I have also seen mostly good things regarding Panda and have done plenty of research on them. So my question is did you order directly from PPL or did you get some from a friend that said it was from PPL, also was it raws or premades? Asking Bcuz ive heard that the quality is not always 100% when it comes to their domestic premades.
It was a friend who sold him bunk shit saying it was PPL (he explained this on another forum and we found out who was the "friend").
PPL is legit.

That would be sweet and all, but not very likely. Take a deep breath. If you're forced to appear or get a visit act dumbfounded.

Never volunteer information and don't break out in a flop sweat. You have no idea what they're talking about as you're a god fearing, church going Christian boy that only uses the internet to talk to fellow church goers.
I think it's a little more likely now, regarding sweet Putin :)

It was a friend who sold him bunk shit saying it was PPL (he explained this on another forum and we found out who was the "friend").
PPL is legit.
Some members of the other forum think that you are the guy selling the fakes and your comments here are showing that it could be truth so please stfu.

It's not true man, France customs are the most effective in the World and they have way more power than any other customs. They can open everything if they want without court order for exemple

Also i think it's important to note that in France, if customs send you a letter, it's always a convocation letter at one of their local offices. And you have no choice, you are forced by law to go at. It's not like in the US where you can just ignore the letter. You cant to that here
Sucks to be French. I realize this thread is dated, but to the French people we appreciate the Louisiana purchase.

Some members of the other forum think that you are the guy selling the fakes and your comments here are showing that it could be truth so please stfu.
Ok Sherlock.
Until you have proof of anything, remain polite like a grown up, don't be rude like a teenage girl full of progesterone and belly fat.

I'm so glad our governments want to protect us from ourselves. Making my own personal decisions when it comes to hormones, is impossible because the government knows what's best for me.
Just like when Marijuana was illegal. It only became safe when they said it was cool.
Think God for them dictating my life choices.

Otherwise, we would probably just use a teaspoon and add the raw powders to our coffee because we're stupid and irresponsible.

Ok Sherlock.
Until you have proof of anything, remain polite like a grown up, don't be rude like a teenage girl full of progesterone and belly fat.
Its seems you and the guy we are talking about have same sexual taste :D :D Guys, please be carefull, Goingstronger is scammer :) . Also same opinion about Test and DMSO. I can post more my friendo :D

thebeard1.JPGthebeard.JPG

I'm glad the author is doing well. It is better to buy a ready-made product than to be involved in production

Back