Reacting bad from every steroid other then testsorone based family steroids

Hey man. Please take care of your health.

Unless your physique is something akin to 97' Ronnie Coleman, I don't think you have any business running that much tren(Respectfully)

You could get away with using much much less.

When the muscles are gone in your old age, and you can't enjoy sound health and peace of mind in your older years, I think you'll regret it. I think we all will.

I don't mean to sound like a sorry cunt, I'm quite fucking young and headstrong myself...but let's learn from those who have passed too soon and handed down valuable lessons about abusing our bodies...Otherwise, how foolish are we?

All love man.
You're absolutely right, The results don't justify It at all.. I just ordered some Deca and Anavar and I'll probably be leaving my last vial of Tren for a rainy day and cut It before the whole 2 months Is up.. Or I'll just decrease the dosage significantly.

I definitely don't wanna die an example, I have a lot of things I need to do and your words do mean a lot. I feel I've been quite conservative otherwise - being broke sort of helps in that regard, Appreciate you man.

Sometimes everyone needs a reality check, we're all in this together and what you're saying comes from a good place and I have nothing but great respect for you and what you've said, Keep being u bud <3

Hey man. Please take care of your health.

Unless your physique is something akin to 97' Ronnie Coleman, I don't think you have any business running that much tren(Respectfully)

You could get away with using much much less.

When the muscles are gone in your old age, and you can't enjoy sound health and peace of mind in your older years, I think you'll regret it. I think we all will.

I don't mean to sound like a sorry cunt, I'm quite fucking young and headstrong myself...but let's learn from those who have passed too soon and handed down valuable lessons about abusing our bodies...Otherwise, how foolish are we?

All love man.
Good advice. 200mg/wk is plenty for good gains will minimum side effects. Tren us definitely one of those compounds that less is better. 400mg is the max dose I found will have max gains with tolerable sides, I'd only suggest such a dose to a advanced seasoned person or a competitor. Also short cycle duration for tren is better too. 4-8 weeks. I hear guys running tren almost year round I cringe or 700mg/wk is ludicrous. I ran as high as 600 and found no benefits to using 400mg. Tren can be very harsh

Good advice. 200mg/wk is plenty for good gains will minimum side effects. Tren us definitely one of those compounds that less is better. 400mg is the max dose I found will have max gains with tolerable sides, I'd only suggest such a dose to a advanced seasoned person or a competitor. Also short cycle duration for tren is better too. 4-8 weeks. I hear guys running tren almost year round I cringe or 700mg/wk is ludicrous. I ran as high as 600 and found no benefits to using 400mg. Tren can be very harsh
I ran 250 for a few weeks recently to replace deca.

I have to say I liked it but I think I am liking it better since I dropped it to 200 a couple of weeks ago. I would assume 150 would still be a solid dose.

Yeah thats where i was at last year on the npp. Finally after 2 months i decided to pull the plug and with ina week i started feeling better. My blood pressure was sky high which is why i actual pulled the plug. I was at 164/98 pretty steadily, and i noticed when my blood pressure is high trying to fall asleep is damn near impossible even with taking nyquil.

I did blow up though. The joint lubrication was amazing, i couldent finish some workouts bc i was getting such burning in my joints and once i added npp with in a week it was gone. I did also addabout 12 lbs and could no longer fit in any of my shirts without looking wayyy to tight. Which actually kind of sucked bc i had to by new cloth. But its not worth mental sides for me at least.
Exact same on NPP.

Excellent results and recovery was far better than GH, but I felt like shit, breathing issues, sleep issues and BP was sky high.
Too bad. Great growth compound.

Been about a month since stopping and once again, I'm in pain after each workout.

I ran 250 for a few weeks recently to replace deca.

I have to say I liked it but I think I am liking it better since I dropped it to 200 a couple of weeks ago. I would assume 150 would still be a solid dose.
Yea 150mg solid dose. Back in the days that's all guys were using