Really stressed out now, did I waste money on bunk test?

Your fear sounds like it's on the edge of paranoia. 100ml might be 50-60? You either read the reviews and trust it, or get it tested yourself. If you can't handle either of those, gear isn't for you. Nobody has their mom holding their hand through this.
it’s just so unethical, like why would a brewer do that? Test is so cheap yet they are still squeezing the budget down to the penny. I don’t get it. Long term it’s a poor strategy for business as such practices will be exposed and now you lose 70% of your customers and prospective customers…for what? To save a few bucks? I just don’t get it, literally just brew the proper dose of test or don’t brew it at all. If a vendor can’t dose at least within 90% accuracy perhaps they should stick to selling copied DVDs in a low income neighborhood

Yeah I think you freaking out. I can vouch on a feels report for their gh blacktops and inj. Sdrol.

Either way you're stuck with the product. Have it tested or run it and give it a few weeks then get bloods.

Just a quick reminder, doses are measured in MG, not ML. So while you might get 50mg when you should be getting 100mg in a certain volume of gear, you will always be getting the correct ML of liquid unless your syringe is marked wrong.

Anyway, why are you using this lab again? Why not go with the ones with an army of thousands of customers who'd be posting all over the internet if the gear was bunk, instead of hoping one of the 15 guys using this stuff happen to notice and comment where you'll see it?

Cheap peace of mind, safety in numbers, blah blah, IMO

Just a quick reminder, doses are measured in MG, not ML. So while you might get 50mg when you should be getting 100mg in a certain volume of gear, you will always be getting the correct ML of liquid unless your syringe is marked wrong.

Anyway, why are you using this lab again? Why not go with the ones with an army of thousands of customers who'd be posting all over the internet if the gear was bunk, instead of hoping one of the 15 guys using the stuff happen to notice and comment where you'll see it?
Thankfully there is another source I can rely on, just a longer TA and I am almost out of their product. So I will unfortunately be stuck with what I recently bought. I may have to ration out what I have left of the other source probably 175 test/175 mast with tren if needed should hold me well. Hopefully I don’t lose too much strength and muscle before I can make another order.

Alternatively I can double the dose of axle product for safe measure. And run .5 adex once or twice a week. Hopefully their mast is at least real that way I can keep water retention at bay. But that’s a gamble and I could very well run into the issue of retaining a lot of water and edema which would hurt me in my line of work where appearance is crucial

And @Coffezilla and @phenominal34 really seem to be hell bent on criticizing this source. I don’t know either of them, could be competitors from another source or they might actually have a case

Listen man, I recognize this paranoia. It's not entirely unjustified with what is, ultimately, product produced in an underground, illegitimate unregulated industry.

As I said, the big brands offer a high degree of assurance you're getting what you're paying for.. But the only guarantee is a lab test, and then people will start with the "labs are crooked" paranoia.

And who wants to pay 5 times what they paid for a vial for a test?

What I do is buy the 10-15 vials of whatever when there's a killer deal. Send a sample off for testing, and know I'm good to go with this batch for a long while. Hell, this would even make that dirt cheap QSC stuff acceptable for me.

The expense is well worth the peace of mind.

That thread turned into a mess. Mostly good feedback. Small number of problems. And lately what seems like a coordinated attempt to trash them. They're likely good to go. You should still send a sample off for testing if you're so concerned. This applies to every vendor.

That thread turned into a mess. Mostly good feedback. Small number of problems. And lately what seems like a coordinated attempt to trash them. They're likely good to go. You should still send a sample off for testing if you're so concerned. This applies to every vendor.

The paranoia here is deep. "Coordinated" attacks. Supporters are all "paid shills". Labs are "crooked, rigged, and paid off".

It's insane and steroid use definitely contributes to it.

You'd think thousands were closely watching the threads deciding where millions of dollars were going to be spent, instead of a few dozen guys who like to try a new lab every few months.

That’s definitely seems to be a case, I wonder why these goons bother to try to burn a source down unless they received bad product themselves. Few of these guys are reaching for straws at whatever they can for whatever reason

The paranoia here is deep. "Coordinated" attacks. Supporters are all "paid shills". Labs are "crooked, rigged, and paid off".

It's insane and steroid use definitely contributes to it.

You'd think thousands were closely watching the threads deciding where millions of dollars were going to be spent, instead of a few dozen guys who like to try a new lab every few months.
It could very well be a combination of all of the above. It’s so stupid that it has to be that way though…really stupid. The attackers should actually gather substantial evidence before flaming the source. On the other hand, if a source can’t do something as simple as brewing 100ml of test prop or mast then either label smaller concentrations or just sell DVDs on the streets

I dont care too much for axle as time has gone on. This is to be fair.

I doubt anyone would screw a customer over on Test.

Maybe they may underdose mast because of the cost.

I dont care too much for axle as time has gone on. This is to be fair.

I doubt anyone would screw a customer over on Test.

Maybe they may underdose mast because of the cost.
I really hope they at least give me at least 50% of the 200 mast e I bought from them. I may as well run a full cc 3x a week instead of half just for good measure. As long as he gave me at least some masteron

I really hope they at least give me at least 50% of the 200 mast e I bought from them. I may as well run a full cc 3x a week instead of half just for good measure. As long as he gave me at least some masteron
lets say I wanna assume he would underdose it. I dont think it would be intentional.

Honestly, I dont think any of his improper dosing would be intentional, I just think he is sloppy with the numbers.

if one was to underdose and "Get away with it" would be about 15%. When I say "Get away with it", they could be like, "Oh I miscalculated it"

This is just all hypothetical, I am not accusing anyone of anything. I would assume if its a standard 200, then it would be dosed properly.

lets say I wanna assume he would underdose it. I dont think it would be intentional.

Honestly, I dont think any of his improper dosing would be intentional, I just think he is sloppy with the numbers.

if one was to underdose and "Get away with it" would be about 15%. When I say "Get away with it", they could be like, "Oh I miscalculated it"

This is just all hypothetical, I am not accusing anyone of anything. I would assume if its a standard 200, then it would be dosed properly.
I’m going to assume it’s 180 mast e just to be safe. I’m even more skeptical of the 400 mast as it’s not common concentration for that compound.

I’m going to assume it’s 180 mast e just to be safe. I’m even more skeptical of the 400 mast as it’s not common concentration for that compound.

Masteron raws are $2.5-$3 a gram. So if a brewer half dosed he'd be doing it to make an extra $5-$6.

Test prop half dosed would be making an extra 50¢.

Masteron raws are $2.5-$3 a gram. So if a brewer half dosed he'd be doing it to make an extra $5-$6.

Test prop half dosed would be making an extra 50¢.
pharmacon was definitely squeezing every penny during the pandemic and with our current economy you can’t put it past any business to save as much money as they can through whatever means

And I’m putting my faith that axle wouldn’t do that. I think @Coffezilla and a few others are just trying to trash the source for no good reason

pharmacon was definitely squeezing every penny during the pandemic and with our current economy you can’t put it past any business to save as much money as they can through whatever means

And I’m putting my faith that axle wouldn’t do that. I think @Coffezilla and a few others are just trying to trash the source for no good reason

You're swinging from it's under-dosed to it can't be. Are you still going to use a double dose then?

Which test on naps is bad? Or do you just mindlessly spew bullshit others tell you?

Dragon Pharma? Ultima? Pharmaqo? Bayer? Alpha Pharma?

There's way more bunk and BS gear being slung from these backyard shed and bathtub labs than the brands Naps resells

Wait…axle is naps??? I hope I just misread that