Really stressed out now, did I waste money on bunk test?

I'd worry more about their primo or other expensive compounds. Also cross contamination with 19nors. I think test is always good to go nowadays unless you get it from eroids or naps

Which test on naps is bad? Or do you just mindlessly spew bullshit others tell you?

Dragon Pharma? Ultima? Pharmaqo? Bayer? Alpha Pharma?

There's way more bunk and BS gear being slung from these backyard shed and bathtub labs than the brands Naps resells.

Wait…axle is naps??? I hope I just misread that

You misread, I was responding to some retard. Don't get me started on the nonsense Naps h8. It's baseless. They sell many of the same brands being advertised here, and they're a reliable vendor.

I kind of just wish people would take their feelings and implicit biases out of the equation and just stick to what the HPLC test reports, bloodwork, and numbers say, but this is of course wishful thinking and will never happen.

Not just with this source though. This happens with every source. People get overly emotional over sources. It's kind of wild to see

I kind of just wish people would take their feelings and implicit biases out of the equation and just stick to what the HPLC test reports, bloodwork, and numbers say, but this is of course wishful thinking and will never happen.

Not just with this source though. This happens with every source. People get overly emotional over sources. It's kind of wild to see

We need some lab set up for efficient mass testing that can charge end users $50 a sample.

Otherwise there will always be doubt. Even multiple customer tests for a product may not apply to the batch you buy several months later.

Lol I've seen you in other threads defending and dick riding Naps. You do you, my friends got bad experience with them and the bad reviews don't help their case.

Lol I've seen you in other threads defending and dick riding Naps. You do you, my friends got bad experience with them and the bad reviews don't help their case.
Yeah naps is a known scammer. This isn't new news. They've been doing this a while. I'll just leave it at that.

Whatever, you have no evidence. Should be easy with all the people you claim were ripped off by them.

Another meathead talking smack like a high school girl trying to fit in with the cool crowd.

Go find some friends in the real world, it'll be less pathetic than your attempt to make them here.

Whatever, you have no evidence. Should be easy with all the people you claim were ripped off by them.

Another meathead talking smack like a high school girl trying to fit in with the cool crowd.

Go find some friends in the real world, it'll be less pathetic than your attempt to make them here.
Keep up the good work! I'm sure naps will throw you a 5% discount for your efforts.

Yeah naps is a known scammer. This isn't new news. They've been doing this a while. I'll just leave it at that.

Give me a specific example. I've had 40+ orders filled over years, including reships.

Most of the morons here don't even realize they don't stock anything. Everything is drop shipped from the UGLs, which as I pointed out, advertise here as well.

Pharmaqo, Dragon, Ultima...which of these are ripping people off? They're the drop shippers. They advertise here. Is Mesa in on the conspiracy?

What's really funny is a lot of newer folks in the forum over there are like "I heard they were a ripoff and was nervous but they came through without a problem.". And half the people over here say "Haha I'm not a newbie anymore using Naps....but they did always send what I bought.".

A lot of "everyone knows" followed by empty claims.

The bottom line is the guy who runs it acted like a douche here years ago and the emotional retards over here won't let it go.

it’s just so unethical, like why would a brewer do that? Test is so cheap yet they are still squeezing the budget down to the penny. I don’t get it. Long term it’s a poor strategy for business as such practices will be exposed and now you lose 70% of your customers and prospective customers…for what? To save a few bucks? I just don’t get it, literally just brew the proper dose of test or don’t brew it at all. If a vendor can’t dose at least within 90% accuracy perhaps they should stick to selling copied DVDs in a low income neighborhood
I think 99% of the time it's brewer incompetence. They're saving pennies at best.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure naps will throw you a 5% discount for your efforts.

A low functioning loser incapable of backing up his claims,

I'm sure you'll be promoted from "New User" if you say you hate Naps enough times. I hear you can get your recognition even faster if you try 10 underfilled, unlabeled vials of redneck trailer test (now with 20% more floaters!) from 10 rando labs in the next 2 months.

Give me a specific example. I've had 40+ orders filled over years, including reships.

Most of the morons here don't even realize they don't stock anything. Everything is drop shipped from the UGLs, which as I pointed out, advertise here as well.

Pharmaqo, Dragon, Ultima...which of these are ripping people off? They're the drop shippers. They advertise here. Is Mesa in on the conspiracy?

What's really funny is a lot of newer folks in the forum over there are like "I heard they were a ripoff and was nervous but they came through without a problem.". And half the people over here say "Haha I'm not a newbie anymore using Naps....but they did always send what I bought.".

The bottom line is the guy who runs it acted like a douche here years ago and the emotional retards over here won't let it go.
Not really interested in going back and forth with you. That to me is boring.

They may have all these reputable brands behind them, but as far as I'm concerned they could just be counterfeiting the vials, or draining then and refilling them with just MCT oil. I don't know, I don't care. I'll never use them.

But when there's countless reports of people complaining about bunk/underdosed gear, and posting crappy bloodwork reports it's enough for me to take one look and never want to use them. I don't care as to the "how" or "why" this is the case.

Think whatever you'd like man. I'm not here to convince you on naps. If other people want to use them then that's fine too, just don't come here complaining about it when your underwhelmed by the results, with crappy bloodwork.

What I'm not able to figure out why you have an emotional attachment to this source particularly. Do you have a vested interest in their operation?

I am pretty sure he threatened a old member here @BigBaldBeardGuy

Exactly, imagine if defending your local drug dealer lol. Even legit businesses shouldn’t be treated like they’re doing you favor at all.

This peptides/steroid vendors are out there to make money, that is the ultimate goal. We should be treating them objectively, they don’t need you to defend them unless they sign your paycheck then that is expected.

It’s hilarious to see people worship a source, going out of their way to defend, promote even think they are friends with them.

It goes the other way too, be critical and call them out for practices that abuse consumers but don’t make it so it’s hard for them to provide good service to dumb gymbros and fatass karens/kyles.

But what do I know, I’m just a small time buyer.

I was about to order from musclecandy, but read here that musclecandy is axle, is that true? I am looking for fast shipping in US

The guy who made this post sounds like a muscle candy shill ..

So you think your test is 10% underdosed. So you mean to tell me you feel the difference from injecting 100mg as opposed to 90mg. We’re not shooting up fucking heroin here. Get blood work and then bring your case back to the threads even better send it off for testing.

Those issues have been fixed
Bro, are you slow? Axle's stuff all tested perfectly before too. It was only when other people tested it that we found out shit was fucked up. Excuse me if I'm not bending over backwards to trust that a guy who is a pathological liar with years of history of using alt accounts to help himself out is suddenly honest and perfect.

I'm gonna call you Slow Joey from now on.