Refillable injector pen

Does anyone's pen start dripping/leaking once you insert the pen needle in?
I dont even have to prime it..once i insert it in, it starts dripping. (Same as the video above which shows how to setup an ezpen..once needle is in, it starts leaking)...Anyone knows how to prevent this?..feels like im wasting my peptites

It's not very much at all. Anyway you're still losing less than with vials. There are losses with all of this shit. You get used to it.

It can be the charge in temp, or perhaps your not leaving the Needle in you for long enough when you inject, next time leave it in for 10-15 seconds after finishing pushing the clicker in, and then see if it drips next time

I feel the same as @AlexDavis43 once you are into peptides to the point you are using multiple or even just one injector pen at the point you are worried g and loosing a drop or 2 your what we like to call in the drug addict world "crumming " @validia is right as well make sure you push the button all the way in extra firm and then leave it in there for a few seconds. That has seemed to help for me as well. Peace

I dont even have to prime it..once i insert it in, it starts dripping. (Same as the video above which shows how to setup an ezpen..once needle is in, it starts leaking)...Anyone knows how to prevent this?..feels like im wasting my peptites
Yes, mine does, but it's a very minute amount. Not nearly as much as the time 30 IU blasted all over my lap after the stopper shot out because I didn't properly equalize pressure in the vial before filling. Super annoying lesson

do you have an air bubble in your cartridge or is is 100% purged?

Anyone having luck finding *confirmed* sterilized cartridges? Or is the best bet still buying the *unconfirmed* sterilized cartridges and sterilizing yourself in an autoclave?

Anyone having luck finding *confirmed* sterilized cartridges? Or is the best bet still buying the *unconfirmed* sterilized cartridges and sterilizing yourself in an autoclave?
This guy who runs this site posts a bunch on discord and talks about autoclaving his carts before shipping. I can say that when they arrive, they are in the sealed sterilization pouch and the color marker is dark, which I'm pretty sure means its been raised to correct temp for long enough. I have no connection, your mileage may vary....but this is what I do.

This guy who runs this site posts a bunch on discord and talks about autoclaving his carts before shipping. I can say that when they arrive, they are in the sealed sterilization pouch and the color marker is dark, which I'm pretty sure means its been raised to correct temp for long enough. I have no connection, your mileage may vary....but this is what I do.

That site is really very low on info, and the pens are overpriced. I'll still buy on Ali and put the cartridges in my instant pot.

anyone know of any place like EZPsupply but for the uk? they dont ship to the uk,

No i dont want them from ali either,

I ordered some cartridges from faxne in november, and just got around to trying them now. Unlike the aliexpress cartridges in the small sterilization pouches, these barely work at all with any of my pens (including the faxne one). The bad cartridges require a lot of force to get even drips out. Has anyone experienced this?

Taking them out of the pen and manually driving the rubber plunger (with a needle to let the fluid escape) makes it seem like the plunger is sticky whereas with the other cartridges the plunger slides freely under pressure -- do I need to do something special when inserting the plunger or after to make it slide well?

I ordered some cartridges from faxne in november, and just got around to trying them now. Unlike the aliexpress cartridges in the small sterilization pouches, these barely work at all with any of my pens (including the faxne one). The bad cartridges require a lot of force to get even drips out. Has anyone experienced this?

Taking them out of the pen and manually driving the rubber plunger (with a needle to let the fluid escape) makes it seem like the plunger is sticky whereas with the other cartridges the plunger slides freely under pressure -- do I need to do something special when inserting the plunger or after to make it slide well?
I haven't used Faxne cartridges, but I don't like their pens. They feel flimsy and a Faxne pen is the only one I've ever had break.

That being said, I just had an Ali cartridge seize up so that I couldn't push anything out of it. I had to draw the contents with a syringe to put into another cartridge. I've used probably 50 cartridges before this without a problem.

Because they aren't sterile, i cant be arsed doing it either i would rather pay extra and find them already sterilised,
I have been using the cartridges straight from the wrapper for quit a while with zero problems. Your going overboard.. nut up!!

I have been using the cartridges straight from the wrapper for quit a while with zero problems. Your going overboard.. nut up!!
Only using sterile equipment isn't going overboard at all, ye no issues just now until their is an issue and its to late and your in the hospital with an infection, You do you mate, Am personally not trusting some Chinese seller on Ali to be selling sterile cartridges, for me personally not risking it to just make it a bit easier to have it in a pen but at that expense give up sterile practise

Only using sterile equipment isn't going overboard at all, ye no issues just now until their is an issue and its to late and your in the hospital with an infection, You do you mate, Am personally not trusting some Chinese seller on Ali to be selling sterile cartridges, for me personally not risking it to just make it a bit easier to have it in a pen but at that expense give up sterile practise
Ur right big dawg.. if it means that much to you and makes you feel safe and comfortable who am I to poke at you. I'm sorry. I definantly want to promote safe practice. I personally feel different than u..

Ur right big dawg.. if it means that much to you and makes you feel safe and comfortable who am I to poke at you. I'm sorry. I definantly want to promote safe practice. I personally feel different than u..

I use their cartridges frequently and no problems [yet], but peace of mind and all that. Not judging. I respect that everyone doesn't have the same risk tolerance as me (which I don't consider particularly risky but of course I'd think that)