Refillable injector pen

How many ppl are injecting oils with their Ergo 2 and 29g 1/2" tips? Id love to be able to SubQ EOD my test cyp to keep my levels more stable for TRT. ill be giving it a whirl and doing blood work to see

I use an instant pot (pressure cooker). I put the vial in the sterilization pouch on a rack so it's in the upper part of the pot and set it for 3 hours at "high pressure" setting (about 15 psi I think) with about a cup of deionized/distilled water in the bottom. I vent off the steam when the cycle's done, then I then let it cool and dry for an hour or two with the lid off.

I don't trust the shorter sterilization times some people use because unlike a real autoclave the instant pot doesn't have a mechanism to purge the dry air, so the pot will only partially fill with steam and you won't get full heat transfer. At 3 hours it should be sufficient for dry sterilization, but using the instant pot is easier and heats my house up a ton less than using an oven.

Most pressure cookers can vent steam and out all the air. Put your pressure cooker on high heat and don't put any weight on the pressure valve, or if you don't have a presto just make sure it's set to zero pressure. Let it boil and when it starts venting steam, let it went for 10 minutes. This will remove all the air trapped inside. After the ten minutes put the weight on the pressure valve or turn the knob to the desiree pressure on the top of the cooker and let the pressure build up. Once it reaches the max pressure adjust your temp and let it PC.

Fyi 3h is a lot of time. 30m is more then enough. Extended PCing is needed if you are sterilizing bulk substrates where it takes time for the hime temperature to reach the middle of the substance that you are PCing.

How many ppl are injecting oils with their Ergo 2 and 29g 1/2" tips? Id love to be able to SubQ EOD my test cyp to keep my levels more stable for TRT. ill be giving it a whirl and doing blood work to see
I've done two doses of 7 units so far. I feel like no matter how long I leave the needle in the skin when I remove it oil continues to come out of the needle, not sure if it's a negligible amount or not. Ergo2 with mct based test e, 29g half inch tips. Will continue for a couple of weeks and see.

I've done two doses of 7 units so far. I feel like no matter how long I leave the needle in the skin when I remove it oil continues to come out of the needle, not sure if it's a negligible amount or not. Ergo2 with mct based test e, 29g half inch tips. Will continue for a couple of weeks and see.
Thanks for the feedback. Are you trying to go IM or are you doing subq?

Most pressure cookers can vent steam and out all the air. Put your pressure cooker on high heat and don't put any weight on the pressure valve, or if you don't have a presto just make sure it's set to zero pressure. Let it boil and when it starts venting steam, let it went for 10 minutes. This will remove all the air trapped inside. After the ten minutes put the weight on the pressure valve or turn the knob to the desiree pressure on the top of the cooker and let the pressure build up. Once it reaches the max pressure adjust your temp and let it PC.

Fyi 3h is a lot of time. 30m is more then enough. Extended PCing is needed if you are sterilizing bulk substrates where it takes time for the hime temperature to reach the middle of the substance that you are PCing.
Aren't the vials sealed with the rubber stoppers at either end? How does this method sterilize the inside of the vial?

Does anyone's pen start dripping/leaking once you insert the pen needle in?
I dont even have to prime it..once i insert it in, it starts dripping. (Same as the video above which shows how to setup an ezpen..once needle is in, it starts leaking)...Anyone knows how to prevent this?..feels like im wasting my peptites