Refillable injector pen

I reckon all I have to worry about is getting the doses right for each compound... I have a label maker to label each pen. I like run my hgh at .1 = 2iu. Hcg at .1=500iu bpc .1=1mg tb500 at .3=5mg does anyone think that this is to concentrated?

I reckon all I have to worry about is getting the doses right for each compound... I have a label maker to label each pen. I like run my hgh at .1 = 2iu. Hcg at .1=500iu bpc .1=1mg tb500 at .3=5mg does anyone think that this is to concentrated?
I do .12 (12 clicks) for most of my pens. That way your not worried about whats what. I also print out a small label for the vial so I don't have to think about it later. I've not had issues with this concentration of liquid, although I think I was doing 250iu for hcg.

I do .12 (12 clicks) for most of my pens. That way your not worried about whats what. I also print out a small label for the vial so I don't have to think about it later. I've not had issues with this concentration of liquid, although I think I was doing 250iu for hcg.
Appreciate the feedback dawg!

Why not just use a tuberculin syringe, load it with as many as you need for the week and just inject it 14 times with a new needle everytime? Just put the loaded syringe in the fridge.

Why not just use a tuberculin syringe, load it with as many as you need for the week and just inject it 14 times with a new needle everytime? Just put the loaded syringe in the fridge.
The normal pens are a lot more convenient I think than the syringe. Especially when I am traveling. Also personally as much as I can use syringes I am not a fan of needles :p , I prefer the look and use of the pen.

The normal pens are a lot more convenient I think than the syringe. Especially when I am traveling. Also personally as much as I can use syringes I am not a fan of needles :p , I prefer the look and use of the pen.
so, is there any Pen for that usage? I mean if some1 delutes 12 IUs in 1ml, that are pretty low IU for 1ml liquid eh? :D

I had the idea to put the thinnest syringe I could find in a new/full insulin pen, pull the 3ml/300 IU of slin out of it, and refill it with hgh. But I guess I can't mix 300 IU of hgh into 3ml of water?

For a normal
so, is there any Pen for that usage? I mean if some1 delutes 12 IUs in 1ml, that are pretty low IU for 1ml liquid eh? :D

I had the idea to put the thinnest syringe I could find in a new/full insulin pen, pull the 3ml/300 IU of slin out of it, and refill it with hgh. But I guess I can't mix 300 IU of hgh into 3ml of water?
For a normal pen, you can fill the pen cartridge with up to 3ml...
For HGH I put 2x 15IU vial into the cart using 1.8ml of BAC. That will result in a dose of 2IU per 12 clicks. I make the pen once, and then I use that pen for 2 weeks (only the needle changes daily.. you can use the 32g 4mm attachments, and it is very convenient, and very fast in the mornings)

So, I have a dumb question. I have the fillable cartridges I ordered from Aliexpress… the ones in the sealed package that a few of you steamed to sterilize.

My question is: how did you steam them? Did you just lay them on a steamer tray in a pot of boiling water? Any info appreciated.

So, I have a dumb question. I have the fillable cartridges I ordered from Aliexpress… the ones in the sealed package that a few of you steamed to sterilize.

My question is: how did you steam them? Did you just lay them on a steamer tray in a pot of boiling water? Any info appreciated.
Do they not come sterilized? I just ordered some .

Well... when I get mine I'm just gonna fill them up and use them. ( got 4 pens for different stuff) I will let yall know if I get an infection. Lol

I use an instant pot (pressure cooker). I put the vial in the sterilization pouch on a rack so it's in the upper part of the pot and set it for 3 hours at "high pressure" setting (about 15 psi I think) with about a cup of deionized/distilled water in the bottom. I vent off the steam when the cycle's done, then I then let it cool and dry for an hour or two with the lid off.

I don't trust the shorter sterilization times some people use because unlike a real autoclave the instant pot doesn't have a mechanism to purge the dry air, so the pot will only partially fill with steam and you won't get full heat transfer. At 3 hours it should be sufficient for dry sterilization, but using the instant pot is easier and heats my house up a ton less than using an oven.

Well... when I get mine I'm just gonna fill them up and use them. ( got 4 pens for different stuff) I will let yall know if I get an infection. Lol
The sellers describe them as "sanitized" but not sterilized. That said, in the 9 months we've been doing this I have not heard a single issue here or in the peptide world.

I use an instant pot (pressure cooker). I put the vial in the sterilization pouch on a rack so it's in the upper part of the pot and set it for 3 hours at "high pressure" setting (about 15 psi I think) with about a cup of deionized/distilled water in the bottom. I vent off the steam when the cycle's done, then I then let it cool and dry for an hour or two with the lid off.

I don't trust the shorter sterilization times some people use because unlike a real autoclave the instant pot doesn't have a mechanism to purge the dry air, so the pot will only partially fill with steam and you won't get full heat transfer. At 3 hours it should be sufficient for dry sterilization, but using the instant pot is easier and heats my house up a ton less than using an oven.
Thanks for sharing this, I think I will load up a batch and do the same. How many vials have you done at once?