Refillable injector pen

FWIW, BD 31g pen needles on an injector are way (way) smoother than Amazon 31g insulin pins (at least after the slin pins have also been used to draw from a vial)

FWIW, BD 31g pen needles on an injector are way (way) smoother than Amazon 31g insulin pins (at least after the slin pins have also been used to draw from a vial)
Yep also experienced this. I guess some things you just cant cheap out on. Way less noticeable going in on the first pinch

Could someone confirm if 1 click expels 0.01ml volume of liquid?

I am using the Lilly Savvio.

I'm trying to figure out how to convert my custom vial mix into clicks for my target dose.

guys , what’s the consensus on mixing peptides into these sterile cartridges ?

i’ve got hgh, tirz, , hcg etc , all which i pin daily. reconstituting individually then drawing out and filing into cartridges is the plan. is it sufficient to shake these or swirl before pinning ?

Yep also experienced this. I guess some things you just cant cheap out on. Way less noticeable going in on the first pinch
BD also makes 29g half inch (12.7 mm, i believe ) needle
tips , which could potentially hit muscle depending on where you inject.

some compounds are just a pain i. the arse for subq. looking at you, mast-p lol

i’ve got hgh, tirz, , hcg etc , all which i pin daily. reconstituting individually then drawing out and filing into cartridges is the plan. is it sufficient to shake these or swirl before pinning ?

Yes definitely.

Two things though: 1) do a small test batch to confirm they're compatible. Sometimes they will come out of solution. For example, if you combine CJC-1295 DAC and hGH, a white precipitate may form.

2) double check your maths!

Last time I tried to mix tirz with something else it all became cloudy. Now I just keep that one separate.

BD is good, but my personal favorite is Terumo. I believe there was some study done and they found it was the sharpest/smoothest as well. I'll have to dig it up.

BD also makes 29g half inch (12.7 mm, i believe ) needle
tips , which could potentially hit muscle depending on where you inject.

some compounds are just a pain i. the arse for subq. looking at you, mast-p lol

I carry fairly low body fat. 1/2 inch needles are IM for most of my injection sites. I haven't tried any subQ for oils.

finally got all my supplies. the savvio pen from canada and the chinese sterile cartridges.

works like a charm. BD 29g 0.5 inch are far better than the easy touch needles

i just used it to pin some TNE i brewed.

do you guys blend multiple oils in these cartridges ? i know ideally we want to brew a blend from scratch but what about finished oils ? got several compounds from QSC, all brewed in MCT, can i just fill the cartridges w the ratios of compounds i’m taking daily ? suppose shaking before pinning won’t be as good. wondering what you guys do with the oils ?

similar question for peptides, do you fill multiple compounds. i pin hgh , hcg and reta /tirz daily so consolidating would be great

finally got all my supplies. the savvio pen from canada and the chinese sterile cartridges.

works like a charm. BD 29g 0.5 inch are far better than the easy touch needles

i just used it to pin some TNE i brewed.

do you guys blend multiple oils in these cartridges ? i know ideally we want to brew a blend from scratch but what about finished oils ? got several compounds from QSC, all brewed in MCT, can i just fill the cartridges w the ratios of compounds i’m taking daily ? suppose shaking before pinning won’t be as good. wondering what you guys do with the oils ?

similar question for peptides, do you fill multiple compounds. i pin hgh , hcg and reta /tirz daily so consolidating would be great
Not sure about HGH + HCG but GLP-1s do not blend well with others.

Now that we are all using pens, and tips or changes to your setup?
I've 5 off the auto pens, and found that over time they can break ( when filled, and in use they will not dispenser). The huma has been the most reliable, and I like that you hear each click.

Now that we are all using pens, and tips or changes to your setup?
I've 5 off the auto pens, and found that over time they can break ( when filled, and in use they will not dispenser). The huma has been the most reliable, and I like that you hear each click.
The Lily Ergo 2 pens ($15 on AliExpress) have been very reliable. The Lily Luxe is similar but has a nice heft. The Faxne (linked somewhere in this thread) is priced like the Luxe but flimsy and one of the two I bought broke.

There's also the spring-injecting one from ADW (I'll look up the brand later) that is just very inconvenient, and I never trusted the spring.

So I just keep buying Ergo 2s when I want a new setup or give one to friend or family.

The Lily Ergo 2 pens ($15 on AliExpress) have been very reliable. The Lily Luxe is similar but has a nice heft. The Faxne (linked somewhere in this thread) is priced like the Luxe but flimsy and one of the two I bought broke.

There's also the spring-injecting one from ADW (I'll look up the brand later) that is just very inconvenient, and I never trusted the spring.

So I just keep buying Ergo 2s when I want a new setup or give one to friend or family.
Could you please link the 3 ml vials that you are currently using for the Ergo 2? I bought some many months ago and that seller is no longer around, so just looking for another source. Thanks!

Yea the adw one is the autopen. When it works it's great, but I've had a few fail. The humapen savvio looks nice, and it's physically smaller than the ergo 2, but it does not click for each unit.

What cartridges do you use with the Ergo 2?

Edit: just saw this. Thanks.

Owen Mumford. The Blue one doses up to 42 units in 2-unit increments while the Teal/Green one doses up to 21 units in 1-unit increments.