Refillable injector pen

Owen Mumford. The Blue one doses up to 42 units in 2-unit increments while the Teal/Green one doses up to 21 units in 1-unit increments.
That's the one. I greatly prefer the control I have with non-spring pens like the Ergo 2. I don't use the Mumford at all any more.

The Ergo and Luxe dose up to 60 units in one unit increments.

I’ve had several luxe break on me around the lip where The cartridge meets the stopper. Flimsy plastic.

I haven’t bothered ordering any Chinese ones so lately I’ve just been reusing my humalog kwik pens. (I have an rx for it and use one per week ). Once the slin is used up, including the final 10-15 IUs that I need to draw w a syringe , I’ll fill the same disposable cartridge w some BAC water and rinse it out before loading my oils into it.

29 gauge tips are the only ones that are half inch. I like the 31g ones but they come in 8mm only.

Perfect for 0.25 cc delivery twice a day. I could do 0.5 but if I’m running tren ace I like to pin twice a day for stable mood lol and with primo I get too much fatigue with a single daily payload injected

Once the slin is used up, including the final 10-15 IUs that I need to draw w a syringe , I’ll fill the same disposable cartridge w some BAC water and rinse it out before loading my oils into it.
Fresh cartridges are $0.50/ea on ali with that latest link, and no more than $1.00/ea anyway.

injector pens usually always leak out gh thats why most use slin pins
The way I get it to stop leaking is to unscrew the injector from the needle while it’s still in your skin. So if you pin in the abdomen area just leave it in the skin and unscrew the injector from the needle.

The way I get it to stop leaking is to unscrew the injector from the needle while it’s still in your skin. So if you pin in the abdomen area just leave it in the skin and unscrew the injector from the needle.
nah i use slin pins is more convenient.. just draw, pin and throw it away simple

The model I've been purchasing is the Humapen Ergo 2. I've attached the user guide.
I know I’m replying to an old post, but thank you for posting this user manual. As a result of reading this entire thread, I just purchased the pen and carts from Aliexpress, but my user guide is in Chinese!

I know I’m replying to an old post, but thank you for posting this user manual. As a result of reading this entire thread, I just purchased the pen and carts from Aliexpress, but my user guide is in Chinese!

Hahaha. I find this thread a wealth of information since I started using a lot of peptides. The refillable pens are great.

I tried to find info on it last night, was looking through Reddit r/peptides/ it's not clear how deep it will get the liquid, but I'm curious to hear from anyone who figures it out

Have you used this for "injections" if so what peptides etc have you tried
I use two different models extensively and have a new model on the way, one is identical to the comfort in and the other one is an injex clone (injex went out of business), I use them for BPC-157 for injection in localised areas for example Delts in which si had a tear, elbows, ankles etc or any area that I want a specific treatment, and my younger brother has a terrible phobia to needles and uses it for BPC-157, HGH, TB-500 and in general any peptide you can think of, there are two different types of needle-less syringes 0.5ml and 0.3ml... Apparently there are benefits of Jet injectors as they disperse the liquid through out the area..
Great tool to have to the arsenal IMO

I use two different models extensively and have a new model on the way, one is identical to the comfort in and the other one is an injex clone (injex went out of business), I use them for BPC-157 for injection in localised areas for example Delts in which si had a tear, elbows, ankles etc or any area that I want a specific treatment, and my younger brother has a terrible phobia to needles and uses it for BPC-157, HGH, TB-500 and in general any peptide you can think of, there are two different types of needle-less syringes 0.5ml and 0.3ml... Apparently there are benefits of Jet injectors as they disperse the liquid through out the area..
Great tool to have to the arsenal IMO
Thank you for the share, I will order 1 or 2 and try it out. Is there a site you recommend to purchase it