Refillable injector pen

I use an instant pot (pressure cooker). I put the vial in the sterilization pouch on a rack so it's in the upper part of the pot and set it for 3 hours at "high pressure" setting (about 15 psi I think) with about a cup of deionized/distilled water in the bottom. I vent off the steam when the cycle's done, then I then let it cool and dry for an hour or two with the lid off.

I don't trust the shorter sterilization times some people use because unlike a real autoclave the instant pot doesn't have a mechanism to purge the dry air, so the pot will only partially fill with steam and you won't get full heat transfer. At 3 hours it should be sufficient for dry sterilization, but using the instant pot is easier and heats my house up a ton less than using an oven.
Thanks! I have an InstaPot, so I’ll try this with mine.

The sellers describe them as "sanitized" but not sterilized. That said, in the 9 months we've been doing this I have not heard a single issue here or in the peptide world.
I've used 70 or so by now for 6 months, with at least 10 people family and friends, not a single infection or issue, haven't found particles or any sort of issue to make me think they aren't safe to use.
I also make my own BAC water with pharma Sterile injection water and BA..

I was trying something new with the pens the last 2 weeks..I moved testosterone from the huma pen to the owen Mumford autopen. For oils up to 40ml a shot, it's been strong enough to deliver with the single click. It can be slow (20 second) but it's a lot more comfortable than trying to push down on the humapen hard.

They cost more, and the Faxne metal pens (which seem similar to those EZP) didn't feel any more substantial than the Ergo2 and one of the Faxne has broken (the only pen I've had break). Faxne offered to replace the broken part with my "next order" but there is never going to be a next order from them.

The Lily Luxe feels very substantial, but the Ergo2 actually is more ergonomic.

I was trying something new with the pens the last 2 weeks..I moved testosterone from the huma pen to the owen Mumford autopen. For oils up to 40ml a shot, it's been strong enough to deliver with the single click. It can be slow (20 second) but it's a lot more comfortable than trying to push down on the humapen hard.
Is there an aliexpress equivalent?
tried searching but the search engine over there is... o_O

What is the current consensus on best pen/capsules? Looks like lilly Huma ergo2 is well liked? Anyone know where to get these without a rx?

Ah im an idiot, all the links in this thread were dead but i really just needed to go to aliexpress and do a clean search. i imagine these are what everyone appears to be using?

That's a really good price with free shipping. If I didn't already have 4 spares I'd pick up some more ;).

I've tried several brands and styles of injector pens and Ergo 2 are my favorite.