Refillable injector pen

I mean I thought it was cheaper then normal slin pin but it's not :(
Anyway why cartridge from aliexpress. Alibaba has same cartridge for 1/4 of the price.

btw I believe one can reuse a cartridge at least once
i mean you just injected in it sterile bac water and the peptide not a big deal isn't it?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I found a good website to source pens. I bought 2 Eli Lilly Savvio’s for $10/piece and also 2 Sanofi allstar Pro’s for $10/piece.

They are a Canadian pharmacy. Took about a week to deliver to West coast. I think all pens have a max quantity of 2.

As a side note, I really like the allstar pro, injections have been very smooth. I did notice with a test cartridge that it leaves a bit more in the top when it’s at the end, but that can be drawn out with a syringe.

Didn’t realize it but apparently the Sanofi All Star pro is not supposed to be stored in the refrigerator.

Wonder if that affects its accuracy due to expansion/shrinkage.

Regardless, that would make it useless for me for purposes of peptides at the least

Store the AllStar Pro at room temperature and always with the insulin cartridge inserted but without the needle attached. Do not refrigerate the pen or allow it to freeze. Keep the device with the pen cap on to protect it from light and damage. Ensure it is kept out of reach of children and pets for safety.

Didn’t realize it but apparently the Sanofi All Star pro is not supposed to be stored in the refrigerator.

Wonder if that affects its accuracy due to expansion/shrinkage.

Regardless, that would make it useless for me for purposes of peptides at the least
I did read that, but I’ve still been keeping it in the fridge with no issues. Haven’t noticed a difference in accuracy, but also haven’t specifically tested for it. I still like how smooth it works, the biggest downside is that in order to get last 10 to 15 clicks out of the cartridge you need to draw it with a needle or use an Eli Lilly pen.

Back