Rio Olympics Thread

Come in here and talk all about these olympics.

I do know about my fellow Meso-ites but I love the summer olympics. Cant believe they cut wrestling for fucking golf, but it is what it is.

What events are y'all looking forward to?

And P.S. Not like we didnt know, but Rio has some fine ass women. If it wasnt for killer misquitos I'd be down for a trip.

Ya. Wrestling has been around since the freaking Greeks.

I love the olympics. Ill watch just about any sport. Its the only time youll see me cheering for water polo as long as the US is in it.

Freakin olympics!

Not only am I watching soccer. None of the teams are the US. But this game between Germany and South Korea is really good.

Also Im surprised theres not more people watching (or maybe there is and they just dont comment). I figured in a forum full of juicers almost everyone would be in to the biggest sporting event in the world.

Theres been a few gnarly ones now. Someone broke an arm doing judo. A lady flipped her bike and broke her back cycling. Feel bad for these people waiting all there loves for this and going out like that

Theres been a few gnarly ones now. Someone broke an arm doing judo. A lady flipped her bike and broke her back cycling. Feel bad for these people waiting all there loves for this and going out like that

I saw that bike wreck live yesterday...it gave me cold chills. I thought she was dead.

Beyonce Swolls Lol

ITx3Jcd.jpg

LOL really dude?

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/sports/rio-2016/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/whoops-cell-phone-drops-out-of-olympic-fencers-pocket-mid-bout (Whoops! Cell phone drops out of Olympic fencer’s pocket mid-bout)

I havent watched much but I saw the womens 48kg weight lifting. Those little ladies are strong as fuck. The winner topped out at, I think, 110 kg.

I can't watch people break shit anymore. It turns my stomach to watch it happen. I'm good in the pocket after, triage and such. I think it's age and being broken as well :oops:

Who else is watching this Team USA - Austrailia game?? Lowkey hoping AUS pulls the upset off. 54-49 Australia after the first half

Back