Rio Olympics Thread

@gr8whitetrukker No, it's not wrong. How in the hell couldn't you think that way in women's curling? Their all screaming at the top of their lungs: HARDER, HARDER, FASTER FASTER, YES, YES, ...

I aint never seen no equestrian shit like this lol...
keep waiting for em to jump some hurdles or barrel race or something...
...they just keep playing Mariachi music and prancin :confused:

Yeah that one is good shit. I'm sure I could make you look bad in that event. :p You'd kick my ass in a keg toss though. :D

Couple weeks until the big day??
you ski?
We dont have near as much snow as we used to but I can still get it in :cool:
long as I have a couple miller lites and a snow bunny audience...

Yeah that one is good shit. I'm sure I could make you look bad in that event. :p You'd kick my ass in a keg toss though. :D

Couple weeks until the big day??
Before we left the snow belt me and my oldest son would create our own little slalom behind the house. And behind our patch was steep state land. Lots of snow to work with. Blaze it, pack it then dump water on it. Come back tomorrow and the whole thing would be ice. Then we'd pack a landing cushion behind the big jump at the end. The point of the whole thing was to see how far you could free fall thru the air rag doll style. Nearly broke my neck a few times. But totally worth it

Fist bump

Before we left the snow belt me and my oldest son would create our own little slalom behind the house. And behind our patch was steep state land. Lots of snow to work with. Blaze it, pack it then dump water on it. Come back tomorrow and the whole thing would be ice. Then we'd pack a landing cushion behind the big jump at the end. The point of the whole thing was to see how far you could free fall thru the air rag doll style. Nearly broke my neck a few times. But totally worth it

Fist bump
lol yea we dont get a ton here in NC so we like to throw salt out like chicken feed...wait about half hour and that shit is fast as lightning. We spray all the kids saucer sleds down with Pam LMAO

Fist bump

Sounds fun. Gotta wrap the scarf like a neck brace.

lol yea we dont get a ton here in NC so we like to throw salt out like chicken feed...wait about half hour and that shit is fast as lightning. We spray all the kids saucer sleds down with Pam LMAO
Pam is alright
They make these old fashioned wax bars for the old timer steel sleds
That shit is like vaseline for plastic and ice

Back