Rio Olympics Thread

i've been watching this shit nonstop....womens field hockey, gymnastics, track and field, swimming, cycling.

-Fiji is fuckin good at rugby
-that giant german discus thrower is a giant faggot
-I took up fencing against one of my dogs in the living room
(he parried me :( )
-No one makes an entrance like Bolt

i've been watching this shit nonstop....womens field hockey, gymnastics, track and field, swimming, cycling.

-Fiji is fuckin good at rugby
-that giant german discus thrower is a giant faggot
-I took up fencing against one of my dogs in the living room
(he parried me :( )
-No one makes an entrance like Bolt

I thought I was the only one who saw the German dude. I didnt like him, but he played the bad guy perfectly. The way he threw his hands in the air after his final throw acting a fool. He made discus worth watching for a novice like me.

I thought I was the only one who saw the German dude. I didnt like him, but he played the bad guy perfectly. The way he threw his hands in the air after his final throw acting a fool. He made discus worth watching for a novice like me.
I was just thinking the entire time...look at this big Polish bear, bald as shit, patches of thick black hair on his shoulders and back. MAYBE 30-35% bodyfat on a good day, and you know he's juicing his wheels off, wonder what the guys at Meso have to say about him and "the golden rule" :rolleyes:

that german fuck was posing leaning on the scoreboard running his fingers through his hair...douche

kassidy cook is fine too...I watched diving for like 4hrs yesterday
I saw phelps win another gold too but only because they stopped the Panthers Ravens game for it lol

I stayed up to watch the weight lifting. Kinda late for me. Pretty awesome display of technique. Idk too much about it but Goddam that little Asian dude was impressive. And so was the Polish dude or whatever he was. Strong mother fuckers

I stayed up to watch the weight lifting. Kinda late for me. Pretty awesome display of technique. Idk too much about it but Goddam that little Asian dude was impressive. And so was the Polish dude or whatever he was. Strong mother fuckers
Im on the juggernaut newsletter, Greg Everett & Catalyst Athletics, Greg Nuckols, among others....it's been like a constant media barrage. Overwhelming amount of coverage..

First off, NBCs tape delays are horrible.

And everyone's talking about Bolt winning again, but to me the most Amazing race was the South African dude who broke the WR in the 400. Dude took off on em and basically sprinted all out on a 400.

Back