Rio Olympics Thread

Said it before and will say it again, women's curling is my favorite sport: "HARDER HARDER, FASTER FASTER!!! ITS IN THERE!!!!!

Track and field finally starting. Even though he's not American im rooting for Bolt to get some gold.

Also watched some boxing earlier. Super flyweights. Those dudes looked small as hell.

Its not olympics, but im hoping someday the heavyweight boxing division comes back

I love watching the women sprinters. Its amazing to see the different body types between the sprinters and long distance runners.

Anyone see the women's shot put? Some big bitches....
Those women were MASSIVE! The one from australia had bigger arms than me lol

I used to be a shot putter, 100m sprinter and 800m runner
Never good at long distance stuff
Watching the Olympics makes me wonder....if only I stuck with it

It's cool to see a body that is DESIGNED to excel at some thing. Michael Phelps is a dominant athlete and he is truly built perfectly for a swimmer. Has no legs, no glutes, no back. Nothing really. But he is designed to be a fish from birth. Same with the sprinters. Muscular, lean and fucking fast. Really cool to see.

Come in here and talk all about these olympics.

I do know about my fellow Meso-ites but I love the summer olympics. Cant believe they cut wrestling for fucking golf, but it is what it is.

What events are y'all looking forward to?

And P.S. Not like we didnt know, but Rio has some fine ass women. If it wasnt for killer misquitos I'd be down for a trip.
Wrestling was not cut my friend, the whole is there in full force...should have some gold medalists, Jordan Burroughs, Kyle Snyder and hopefully many more.

Back