Rio Olympics Thread

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of Pine Knob? Called DTE Energy Theater now, but it's a ski resort?o_O We tried to sled down the back of it. Out of the 10 or so kids I think only one made it down all the way. You would get going so fast, the sled would lift up from the wind and throw you down the rest of the way.

@CdnGuy Man, I looked at your post real quick and thought you posted Andre Agassi the Tennis Player lol bed time I think. If I can sleep finally!!!:mad:

Just watched the beach volleyball semi. That one Brazilian girls ass was absolutely phenomenal. I know that it's to be expected of Brazilian girls but not on a 6 foot tall volleyball player.

Just watched the beach volleyball semi. That one Brazilian girls ass was absolutely phenomenal. I know that it's to be expected of Brazilian girls but not on a 6 foot tall volleyball player.
Gotta love those Brazilian girls...they are hot to trot. Good games though.

Galen Rupp gets a bronze on his second ever marathon. First was olympic trials.
His coach is Salazar.

Yeah that South African 400 was a shocker, he will break 43 seconds. His coach looks unlikely, but guess she knows her shit.

US men 4x100 get beat by Japan? WTF?? Can't live that one down. I noticed the 4th leg Japanese guy is half Jamaican.

US women, kicked ass all over the place. Too bad the ruskies weren't there for an ass beating.

NBC sucks, stfu and show the sports.

Women pole vaulters, most amazing bodies, damn----

Back