Royal oils

Madisynav

What’s up family I know it’s not Friday for the new source an I really don’t have some amazing opening speech lol . But I am an upfront hardworking honest man that is just trying to help feed his family an progress in his own bodybuilding journey I have been a member of the community for a while an have nothing but good things to say about it ! It’s helped me level up in so many ways so I wanted to start being able to help pull up an provide an avenue for others just like was provided for myself . I’ll be assisting the community by facilitating good quality oils an peptides from sources I know an trust! I will always ensure that customer service is of my upmost focus an priority so I can bring you quality product with great care and communication hoping we can make gains across the board in the gym in life an in our networking here with one another !! Looking forward to hearing from you all!! Here is my pastebin

View: https://pastebin.com/w6pvGmY5

Attachments

• 83045863-63B2-491B-85CD-48A92B043967.jpeg
    83045863-63B2-491B-85CD-48A92B043967.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
So you’re reselling QSC’s gear at over double the price, the same gear you called fake.

And you didn’t even test any of it. Wow what a deal!

So you’re reselling QSC’s gear at over double the price, the same gear you called fake.

Pretty much this. Dude just throws up a pastebin without understanding the rules. No one send this person money, please. This is embarrassing.

Actually got all that sorted out an haven’t been having any issues what so ever .. . Will also have many available sources as I grow an expand an can justify having more options. Wanna be able to bring all health ancillaries as well I’m just starting though so it’ll be a work in progress

Pretty much this. Dude just throws up a pastebin without understanding the rules. No one send this person money, please. This is embarrassing.
What exactly are the rules? I did what I see other sources do when they introduce themselves. Other than it’s not Friday I get that but hey I’m working today so it’s just another day in my book not trying to be a dick head just trying to help out myself an the community. I know a lot of times that’s not the case with people but I’d gain nothing from being a dirt ball on here so you can support it or not either way is fine with me.

Holy crap is this guy for real.. This is a joke right?? QSC has a domestic warehouse to sell their own stuff at half the resell price you offer.. I would honestly be shocked, I mean flabbergasted if anyone considered this option. Honestly it doesn't say much about the intelligence of the OP and disrespectful to the community to even offer such a garbage service. At best you would be taking advantage of people that do not know any better.. = the equivalent to thievery imo. Gtfoh

@Madisynav pics of stock, your wife’s tits and lab reports of your products
Holy crap is this guy for real.. This is a joke right?? QSC has a domestic warehouse to sell their own stuff at half the resell price you offer.. I would honestly be shocked, I mean flabbergasted if anyone considered this option. Honestly it doesn't say much about the intelligence of the OP and disrespectful to the community to even offer such a garbage service. At best you would be taking advantage of people that do not know any better.. = the equivalent to thievery imo. Gtfoh
well if you truly feel that way I’m sorry brother that wasn’t the intentions here what so ever .. was more so trying to make it a space where I only have products I’ve used an trusted from different brands an slowly build it up to where I can have all the options of trusted sources for me personally provided for everyone in one space .

well if you truly feel that way I’m sorry brother that wasn’t the intentions here what so ever .. was more so trying to make it a space where I only have products I’ve used an trusted from different brands an slowly build it up to where I can have all the options of trusted sources for me personally provided for everyone in one space .

Why do we care which brands have worked for you? Why not just tell people what has worked and they can go buy it if they believe you

@Madisynav pics of stock, your wife’s tits and lab reports of your products
Will have to settle for an ass pic she doesn’t take tit pics she’s in the itty bitty titty committee but has some nice cheeks lol also will have to rangle all that up I am currently stuck at work on a 12hr shift but I’ll be getting all this situated in the next few days I’ll have some time off to work on everything .. not trying to be a shitty source guys just trying to get it started cut a working man a bit of slack I don’t know how to do everything but I do know how to treat people an I know how to bust my fucking balls so the job will always get done

So much negativity hope you all have a great day today though wasn’t trying to get started on a bad note with this thing but it seems y’all aren’t happy I’ll figure it out don’t worry maybe I need to just regroup a bit an come back with a better presentation