Running check in thread

What tracker are you using? Great work man, I’m on a very short hiatus I’ll be back on the pavement mid April. Currently on a mini blast and the pumps are too crazy. Also have to save my knees I’m almost 240 rn lol

Also do you always do treadmill runs? I find that it’s much easier on the knees but I get bored sometimes on a treadmill and when I’m outside I’ll just daydream for most of the run, my favorite part.
I personally enjoy treadmill runs because they’re more of a speed work out for me. I gradually increase at every mile to see how much longer I can endure lol.

196 rhr is craaazy. That is scary scary.

How are you guys pasting your photos vs uploading them as attachments ?

Run from this morning . Took 12.5mg cardarine and SR9011 gel.

Attachments

• 1713897156688.jpeg
    1713897156688.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1713897170185.jpeg
    1713897170185.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 9
Since @PaintDrinker never posts anymore I thought I'd drop in my run today. I'm doing a 10k Saturday so today I just wanted to go slow and not push the pace.

Current Peds, 200mg TE, 100Deca. Recovery has been really good and my bodyweight has been consistent. In the am out of bed I'm 195 and typically 197 at the end of the day. I had masteron add in this stack around 150-200mg but had to drop it after 3 weeks. Joints started aching bad. I'm really not sure how it effects estrogen in ME. I've read both side of the argument's. My body doesn't amortize much, on only 250mg of test per week I barely into the 30's for estrogen.

Anyways, this morning I pulled bloods just to see where a few of my markers are at. I'm checking,

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS
Ferritin
Iron and Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Lipid Panel
Prolactin
PSA

I didn't bother with TT FT or shbg because I've pulled bloods on 200mg of test multiple times and know where those numbers typically sit.

1717516118250.png

Since @PaintDrinker never posts anymore I thought I'd drop in my run today. I'm doing a 10k Saturday so today I just wanted to go slow and not push the pace.

Current Peds, 200mg TE, 100Deca. Recovery has been really good and my bodyweight has been consistent. In the am out of bed I'm 195 and typically 197 at the end of the day. I had masteron add in this stack around 150-200mg but had to drop it after 3 weeks. Joints started aching bad. I'm really not sure how it effects estrogen in ME. I've read both side of the argument's. My body doesn't amortize much, on only 250mg of test per week I barely into the 30's for estrogen.

Anyways, this morning I pulled bloods just to see where a few of my markers are at. I'm checking,

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS
Ferritin
Iron and Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Lipid Panel
Prolactin
PSA

I didn't bother with TT FT or shbg because I've pulled bloods on 200mg of test multiple times and know where those numbers typically sit.

View attachment 285473

Oh, nice. That's the kind of run I do almost every day outside. Guess it's more of a jog.

I not trying to turn this into a blood work thread but thought I would add some of the results since I mentioned above, I was getting a few markers checked.

Earlier this year, I discovered I crushed my ferritin levels by donating blood last year 6 times. I was donating because it was a nice mini checkup and I felt I was doing something good, giving blood to people in need. Back in Feb I decided to get the levels checked because I was feeling drained and wasn't getting good sleep. The results came back in the teens. I thought I could raise them by having a more balanced diet however the results from today indicate that they're still low. I don't eat red meat much so I will have to change that and also maybe add an iron supplement. My sleep still has been suffering but I thought my energy levels were good.

Been taking 200mg of test and 100mg of Deca, for about 4 months. I had Mast E in at 200mg a week but dropped it because my joints were aching bad. Recovery from my runs have been great. Been averaging about 30 miles pw.

Still waiting for the sensitive estradiol results.

Screenshot 1.png

Screenshot 2.png

I not trying to turn this into a blood work thread but thought I would add some of the results since I mentioned above, I was getting a few markers checked.

Earlier this year, I discovered I crushed my ferritin levels by donating blood last year 6 times. I was donating because it was a nice mini checkup and I felt I was doing something good, giving blood to people in need. Back in Feb I decided to get the levels checked because I was feeling drained and wasn't getting good sleep. The results came back in the teens. I thought I could raise them by having a more balanced diet however the results from today indicate that they're still low. I don't eat red meat much so I will have to change that and also maybe add an iron supplement. My sleep still has been suffering but I thought my energy levels were good.

Been taking 200mg of test and 100mg of Deca, for about 4 months. I had Mast E in at 200mg a week but dropped it because my joints were aching bad. Recovery from my runs have been great. Been averaging about 30 miles pw.

Still waiting for the sensitive estradiol results.

View attachment 285673

View attachment 285674

Apolactoferrin might also help with iron levels. Some studies with or without iron supplements.

Jarrow and Life Extension have it on Amazon.

Nice work! Heat here too but I like running in the early morning before it’s too humid.
I get moving early in the summer too, but here that is when it is most humid! I struggle to run later in the day, but my wife can knock back those early evening miles and I wish I felt good enough then with the lower humidity. I like to lift in the pms...

I’m new here and will def be on this thread
But I won’t bore you all with my daily’s but my consistency is my strength!
First 4 with my dog and 4 solo
And got a nice gym session in finished my deadlifts with a set of 10 @ 315

Attachments

• IMG_7779.png
    IMG_7779.png
    414 KB · Views: 5