Running check in thread

Gonna try and sneak out late for a quick 2 miles to hit 50 for the week
Great week of running for being on vacation
Didn’t lift at all
Had hoped a little something in my shoulder would heal up but it didn’t just gonna keep working around it…
@beastmode_b killing it bro, good motivation! what app u use for tracking your runs?

You're beating me! I've been doing about 5 miles a day, running outside, 40 minutes or so (so probably more like jogging not running). Sometimes I go for an hour albeit even slower on average.
good work, 5 miles a day is great no matter the pace!

More money in the bank
It’s fucking hot
Running
250 test c
100 primo
70mgs of anavar on run/workout days and then just 30 mgs post run with no work out.
Have a month of anavar left.
I have been running for years now , but it’s crazy watching this little bit of body fat I have left just melting right off from this combo and the running.

Attachments

• IMG_8211.png
    IMG_8211.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 16
It’s hot but feeling good knocking back these miles…

Same here man. Sweating a LOT on my 6 milers. Been more mindful of hydration lately.

Mostly water but added some LMNT electrolyte powder, like a third of a packet, sipping throughout the day.

The flavors are nice; no idea if it helps performance aside from the increased water.

Same here man. Sweating a LOT on my 6 milers. Been more mindful of hydration lately.

Mostly water but added some LMNT electrolyte powder, like a third of a packet, sipping throughout the day.

The flavors are nice; no idea if it helps performance aside from the increased water.
I use a different brand bpn, not as much salt but I drink a couple of them a day during the summertime! Definitely helps me stay feeling good!

Crushed July with consistency
It finished on a leg day and got last set of 10 deadlifts in at 350
Var really helps the recovery feeling like a million bucks

Attachments

• IMG_8274.png
    IMG_8274.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 8
Taking a break on anabolics, down to true trt. Might have cancer, about to go full keto and start pushing these miles hard. Starve that shit let’s go

Last few days of anavar here
It’s been a great experience really burned the fat off my body added a ton of strength , will definitely do again next summer when it’s hot and the training is hard , just really helps the recovery and feeling good.
Curious about tbol and how it would go with running , anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_8374.png
    IMG_8374.png
    125 KB · Views: 1

Sponsors

Latest posts