Scammehood of Pain's message when the banned me

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by AntJB1017, Jul 23, 2017.

1. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

Oh okay. Thanks for explaining. I totally agree. I was all for BOP until I started catching on. Unfortunately Pain and the mods think everyone is idiots. VETS ARE KEPT QUIET with free gear

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Mick_

Mick_ Member

They delete posts , threads , people , anyone who calls them out and any real vet to the game.

They threaten people with posting personal info if you call them out , they will post it too.

Pain needs to lay of the glass dick and DWBO follows him like a little bitch.

MindlessWork and master.on like this.
  3. Mick_

Mick_ Member

Vets don't get shit for free lol , they have a shitty little sub forum and Bop makes them feel special but uses them to give out free gear to the scammed from their sponsors. That place is a MESS.

Yes and BOP still hoards scammers on their board Private label is IA... Another scammer with mildew in their gear but they brush that shit aside...

Pain and DWBO are sketchy, don't login there unless you're on VPN...

MindlessWork, Marcus and Burrr like this.
  4. AntJB1017

AntJB1017 Member

Wait what? You're saying private label is International Anabolics? How do you figure that?

5. Mick_

Mick_ Member

Lol same bullshit, It's Xsbobber. Selling IA domestic under another name.

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. Ripped

Ripped Member

There's a source here that carries kalpha I have already ask them about it they claim it's a good seller .

Driftking likes this.
  7. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fuck Kalpa and that "hugetom" mother fucker from GBN. Lol. Not sure who you're talking about but GBN is their "gold reseller"

8. Ripped

Ripped Member

Osgear sells kalpha pharma oils maybe we are talking about two different things but I still haven't know anyone running kalpha.
    There Dragon is legit I know that for sure . lol

eje1990 likes this.
  9. Willbench

Willbench Junior Member

I just got the boot from ASF for posting about some stuff I got being full of fibers & particulate matter.

10. mugzy

mugzy Member

PAiN has been doing this for years. He would read pm's and record payment info between sources and members then collect payment made via greendot, etc and then call the member a reverse scammer when they complained and ban them.

There is a long history on him What a fucking scam....

FCKY11c likes this.
  11. Easymod3

Easymod3 Member

Wow, I am so fucking glad I found meso early and stayed here, I’m not even registered on any other boards.

Brawny, Bigboy727, Infidel141 and 2 others like this.
  12. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The irony is the OP was outed for being a scammer with multiple handles or something. What a fucked up world.

You guys only get 1 icky. Take me or leave me.

13. Brucie

Brucie Member

The PPL rep over there is real douchey, he wouldn't last 10 minutes here.

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. master.on

master.on Member

OK those are the good ones
    which are the bad ones?

This is Meso, you're free to speak

15. Whey2big

Whey2big Junior Member

Second on AEL being underdosed, my bloods came up with Test E below 1500 at 700mg wk. Also on SF Mass builder Pharm which is suppose to be a major domestic sponsor sold bunk tren ace I was running at 2 grams a week with 0 sides or weight gain. Never again

16. Gbro

Gbro Member

That not much of a choice! ;)

17. Which UGL sent you hairy gear?

18. Willbench

Willbench Junior Member

PM me. I don't really wanna put them out there like that..

19. Spooby

Spooby Member

Lol? You bought steroids and were sent hairy oil, and you "don't want to out them like that"??? I've read it all today, I would think...

T-Bagger, LordSamuilo and Samsquanch like this.
  20. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

If you're shooting straight then putting the source out there is exactly what you should do to prevent other members from getting jammed. Pandas thread proved people have a tendency to not properly inspect their gear.

Johnny442 likes this.