Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Scammehood of Pain's message when the banned me

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by AntJB1017, Jul 23, 2017.

1. i asked because when this kinda stuff happens, it's good to get the word out and let the community know.

If you don't want to post the name due to fear of retaliation by the UGL, then that's understandable.

EazyE and LordSamuilo like this.
  2. anfee

anfee Member

Please re-crop your avatar. It fucks with me so much that this fine-tit lady has no arms...

3. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol...this thought has crossed my mind at least 10 times, also

Cityofgrit, prkway, EazyE and 6 others like this.
  4. Spooby

Spooby Member

Same

5. Don't recall if her arms were visible in the original pic or not? i do remember i had to resize the fuck out of it to get it to display properly.

i'll look for the original, may just swap it out for another gorgeous dream girl... "i'll be back!"

EazyE likes this.
  6. Easymod3

Easymod3 Member

I just now noticed she didn’t have arms haha, those nice azzzz tittays have been a staple on meso for a while lol

EazyE and MisterSuperGod like this.
  7. Original was armless. Been thinking about switching it up lately. This isn't something that can be rushed, i should, nay, i must find the most perfect titty's for my next avi!

Spooby and Easymod3 like this.
  8. Willbench

Willbench Junior Member

Don't want to be pinning cat piss or some shit.

I will leave you with this pic though.

Attached Files:

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

Which BOP sources sent bare oil vials or nothing at all = plain scam?

10. Jeffg353

Jeffg353 Member

With tits like that who cares about her arms. She's like the Venus de Milo of MESO (the famous Greek statue with no arms).

11. Jeffg353

Jeffg353 Member

Had that brown GH fiasco with Canada peptides from Roids24 a few months ago.

12. EazyE

EazyE Member

Stay away from BOP unless of course you’re just really into reading science fiction...

MindlessWork and master.on like this.
  13. Diamond back

Diamond back Junior Member

Its definitely political over there, a strange bunch of clicks that stick together. But right they ain't bullshitting anyone, you find that out quick

14. ToneFlo

ToneFlo Junior Member

What about FLASH LABS????

15. The person you're quoting got caught with his scamming hand in the cookie jar a while back, while trying to extort a source for free gear. i wouldn't take his opinion on anything seriously.

Edit to add:

mypharmacomlabs.com

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    MindlessWork likes this.
  16. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Damn that is serious business with that dude (not the person you are replying to). Some people go to great lengths to reverse scam.

IronJulius and MisterSuperGod like this.
  17. Brawny

Brawny Member

Mass builder is shit. I pulled 1300 on 500mg of test

I’ve pulled as high as 1000 on 100mg trt for reference

18. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

BoP is a complete write off. Pain is a massive scumbag known to collect information on members and use it blackmail them. Even if the sources on there were good, they're untrustworthy because of the company that they keep.

Fuck him and his dickriding board. They're the worst of the worst. I trust CJM more than BoP...and that's saying something.

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pain rips off sources too...they get a good shakedown from him

master.on, TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  20. It appears my (internal) link was unlinked. i thought the the rule was no posting links to outside sites in the underground?

Well, for posterity, here's the properly coded link.

Code:
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mypharmacomlabs-com.134389292/page-11#post-2072952