Scammehood of Pain's message when the banned me

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by AntJB1017, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Glocker

Glocker Member

I think Olympia went private months back.

2. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

hey man at least he got it right the first; now the second time who the fuck knows if it will be the same quality............

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. master.on

master.on Member

Why add insult to injury?
    Why they didn't handle it in a plain (and hypocrite way)?
    Something like "account suspended on violations of terms of service"?

It won't take long for a pissed off member to tip off the Feds.
    It would be funny if a pissed off member becomes a Fed agent to get revenge.

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

According to Pain and Riggs, the security program BoP has is military grade and impenetrable :rolleyes:

FlawlessSet and MindlessWork like this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LOL that's so laughable to say the least.

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Wait... you don’t believe them???

7. master.on

master.on Member

So impenetrable that they use vBulletin boards template? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Very true. I was burned by all of them there too. Glad you came over.

Bhairava likes this.
  9. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

I tried 3 sources there and only 1 was Good. Definitely glad to be here! thanks for the warm welcome

Kim likes this.
  10. Glocker

Glocker Member

I never understood what they say to keep sensitive detail to PM or email. Since when did those boards' PM feature become encrypted?

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  11. MindlessWork

PMs on any board are unsafe for sensitive information and admins (and mods if they have the permissions) CAN read them if they chose and there are plugins for such thing. So to me it is think before you send any info via a PM.

12. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Junior Member

One of the moderators on BOP by the name of DWBO has very vested interests in certain labs. BOP is a board I would stay significantly clear of, it is severely censored. Thats why I enjoy Meso, no censorship, no bullshit.

Tinytim, MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  13. Glocker

Glocker Member

That's what i assume so when a newbie posts sensitive info on the thread never understood why someone would say - take it to PM or email; why take sensitive info to a PM i view that as open access to any alphabet agency as well. I would only use encrypted mail so i don't get that part.

14. Glocker

Glocker Member

I have noticed they like to delete under the guise of being a "no drama board" and "its all about the brotherhood" so that't their angle at least in some cases. Some people place the race card. Some the homophobic card. Bop plays the touchy-feely brotherhood card. Its all good.

15. MindlessWork

DWBO is also a rep for at least one of them but can't remember which ones offhand. I am not a member there but just an occasional lurker.

FlawlessSet likes this.
  16. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Junior Member

He is tight with a Canadian brand BodyTech for sure and some others I don’t know enough about. I lurked there for a few minutes some time ago and never went back. The layout of the site also gave me a headache. I like my forum layouts simple and clean, not a shit show like BOP.