Self phlebotomy

i haven't been keeping track but I have done it atleast 6 times in the past 3 months .. I haven't checked my iron I'm going to get a flood blood panel done this month

i haven't been keeping track but I have done it atleast 6 times in the past 3 months .. I haven't checked my iron I'm going to get a flood blood panel done this month

Iron isn't on it. You'll have to get it separately. My ferritin was low and it made my pulse high and I was always tired. Once i starting supplementing it I got better.

I don't think six times is enough to do any permanent scarring. They'll probably fade.

Iron isn't on it. You'll have to get it separately. My ferritin was low and it made my pulse high and I was always tired. Once i starting supplementing it I got better.

I don't think six times is enough to do any permanent scarring. They'll probably fade.
Hope so man .. before I started doing it myself my hemoglobin was in the low 50s that was the last time I was at red cross where the check it for you I'm only cruising now so hopefully it's lowering .. I drain as much as I can before it clots up on me .. I need to order some more stuff for easier letting .. I'm using an 18g and It sucks

Hope so man .. before I started doing it myself my hemoglobin was in the low 50s that was the last time I was at red cross where the check it for you I'm only cruising now so hopefully it's lowering .. I drain as much as I can before it clots up on me .. I need to order some more stuff for easier letting .. I'm using an 18g and It sucks

That's what I use. 18g with a barrel minis the plunger dumping into a measuring cup. Takes 10-15 minutes to dump a pint. Just be careful.

From what I've read tren and deca are worse on RBC than test. EQ and anadrol, too.
I donated last week and my hemo count was 36 which is considered normal. Even though I am on week 13 and I've been on all sorts of gear throughout this blast including Superdrol, 900mg of Masteron and 1000mg of EQ a week. I think everyone's effected different, and I'm not sure if me being vegan has anything to do with it?

I do the same .. you don't have problems with it dribbling out slow and eventually clotting up ? Maybe my RBC is just that high it's clotting faster

It always starts out faster, but as long as I'm not moving the needle the 18g doesn't clog.

I donated last week and my hemo count was 36 which is considered normal. Even though I am on week 13 and I've been on all sorts of gear throughout this blast including Superdrol, 900mg of Masteron and 1000mg of EQ a week. I think everyone's effected different, and I'm not sure if me being vegan has anything to do with it?

Yeah, I think we're all different. Mine gets high even on a cruise dose, just not as fast. The vegan thing I'm really not sure about.

Damn I'm surprised you guys can find underwear that fit with balls that big! You guys got more gonads than i do. I cringe just thinking about it haha

I've recently found it's easier without the hose. Just a barrel without the plunger and an 18g 1" tip. Flows faster. Unless there's some medical reason for having the tubing. Let me just say I have zero medical training. I'm just a guy that's not eligible to donate that had to take things into my his own hands. I don't use a tourniquet either, but my veins are pretty big.

Anyway, be safe, everyone. Get someone to supervise and don't do it unless you need to. And get bloodwork. End disclaimer.

@Perrin Aybara do you still use this method? If so, Is your barrel empty or do you put some water in it before drawing blood? Then i assume you just pull the plunger out?

@Perrin Aybara do you still use this method? If so, Is your barrel empty or do you put some water in it before drawing blood? Then i assume you just pull the plunger out?

Yeah, still doing the same. Only difference is I use a red solo cup now because full to the brim is right at one pint and I can throw it away after. I don't use water for anything. I pull the plunger out before putting the needle in the vein. Then just aim the other end into the cup.

@Evom1 I remember you were asking about this the other day and I meant to link you to one of these old threads and I got sidetracked with something and forgot.

Yeah, still doing the same. Only difference is I use a red solo cup now because full to the brim is right at one pint and I can throw it away after. I don't use water for anything. I pull the plunger out before putting the needle in the vein. Then just aim the other end into the cup.

@Evom1 I remember you were asking about this the other day and I meant to link you to one of these old threads and I got sidetracked with something and forgot.
Thanks! Having some troubles at the moment...ill get it (sooner or later)

Back