I assume the word "conditions" means something else in your dictionary?
Requiring a certain means of travel and allowing other ways but having to first consult pricing or other aspects isn't the same. You alluded to a complicated process, jano makes it seem pretty simple.

Requiring a certain means of travel and allowing other ways but having to first consult pricing or other aspects isn't the same. You alluded to a complicated process, jano makes it seem pretty simple.
Well English isn't my first language, so my apologies if the meaning is not what it is to a native speaker. I double checked before I wrote the comment. We are transparent with people we work with, without jeopardizing their/our privacy.

Had we used our regular channel we would've had to pay extra $70, that's a condition. Or requirement. At least to us it is. If you guys use Fedex or UPS all the time, it may be simple to you, but we don't engage with these specific delivery companies unless we have to.

Well English isn't my first language, so my apologies if the meaning is not what it is to a native speaker. I double checked before I wrote the comment. We are transparent with people we work with, without jeopardizing their/our privacy.
Maybe you should ask the investors to hire a translator to join alongside the surgeon, doctors, chemists, photographers, tech-giants, ‘heads’ of operations and the rest of the A-team.

Maybe you should ask the investors to hire a translator to join alongside the surgeon, doctors, chemists, photographers, tech-giants, ‘heads’ of operations and the rest of the A-team.

Surely between you, you can fathom out who to send a fedEx package.
I heard one of the investors is putting it in his “special channel” right now

Is this a joke?
Had we used our regular channel we would've had to pay extra $70, that's a condition. Or requirement. At least to us it is. If you guys use Fedex or UPS all the time, it may be simple to you, but we don't engage with these specific delivery companies unless we have to.
Surely between you, you can fathom out how to send a FedEx/UPS package? Can the ’investors’ not afford another 70$?

Last edited:
For that, we have a special channel for bulk orders. Jano has stated his conditions that don't allow us to engage our channel.
This is a small fragment of the odd stuff going on here. In less than 30 minutes you completely contradict yourself.

I still want to see your license for dealing pharma, when I buy stuff from india they include it with the paperwork. Why can’t you show us?

I still want to see your license for dealing pharma, when I buy stuff from india they include it with the paperwork. Why can’t you show us?
Come see it in person. I can tell you have the time for it, since you spend half your day in our thread :).

I'm not standing for Hermes but believe @Big_paul said it pretty well
He did, though the pack that's down was a tester. Customer asked us to use unusual delivery method at their own risk. We still did 100% reship today, even though we didn't have to.
International delivery time is 6-20 days. That's another thing he didn't address in his comment.
We have the patience, as we only sell legit pharmaceutical gear. So we're willing to test it ourselves, get blind tested by any one of you at any point of time and refund the money fivefold in case it's ever counterfeit. One thing scammers don't have is time, they're always rushing and running. We aren't.
As a matter of fact, we asked some of our customers to wait before they place their order so they can do it once we launch our website - for their personal convenience. The website was since removed, but I'll try to spell it again... it's HERMESPROLABS DOTTT COMMMM.
I think @baxter0312 is going to be our first client once we get g2g from Jano, right boy? :)

Just sent first samples to Jano. Expect results on at least a few compounds within a few days. Then will send HGH along with HCG and our own UGL for testing too.

I wouldn’t bother. Especially not on our account. Your time here won’t be pleasant and in the end will tarnish your brand. Best to just move along. Don’t you have some primo to look at to determine the purity?

I wouldn’t bother. Especially not on our account. Your time here won’t be pleasant and in the end will tarnish your brand. Best to just move along. Don’t you have some primo to look at to determine the purity?
All of our primo is 100% what it is - primo. That's the reason we don't sell any UGL brands except our own. Lack of trust in any brand in the industry, as we know how one batch is g2g and next is absolute horseshit.
Thanks for the comment though!

Come see it in person. I can tell you have the time for it, since you spend half your day in our thread :).

You have such an easy way to prove you’re more than just some big mouth punk, and you’re here just as I am replying to me so you must be a glutton for punishment. How many pages is this going to go on before you give up because no is placing any orders?

Nah let's be honest, you're just jealous that all these are here, and not on your side of the screen. And yes, we already paid Jano so that means we are confident the samples we send are gonna be what they're gonna be. Along with any other product our customers receive. They're all the same - real Pharma gear. It's funny how I have to spell it out to you.

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-08_20-18-29.jpg
    photo_2023-09-08_20-18-29.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 108
  • photo_2023-09-08_20-19-48.jpg
    photo_2023-09-08_20-19-48.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 115
We still did 100% reship today, even though we didn't have to.
Well…you did have too!!
On Wednesday, you said….
Reshipping 100% free tomorrow morning in a different way, so the customer will get his goods for certain.

Reshipping tomorrow. Was out fault as we used non-standard delivery and it was a test run of a ton of stuff by plane. We don't leave customers behind. Even though we haven't received the order back yet, we're already reshipping.

You can’t even get your reships out on time and when you say.

In fact, everything you say seems to be bullshit, or excuses.

Ohhh…these guys (and girls/ladyboys/whatever)!!

IMG_3699.jpeg

Not only Surgeons, Doctors, Chemists, Scientists, Investors, Tech-gurus…but Shipping Titans, and Customer service Juggernauts too!!

LOL