Semaglutide degradation

janoshik

Subscriber
2 weeks reconstitued, unrefrigerated - NO CHANGE

Please, mind with peptides preservatives and fillers matter in regard to degradation, so it will vary between preparations.

1659524336914.png
(Shapes are a little bit different, but what's important is the area under peaks, which is within the margin of error of each other of both tests)

Hey man y did u scam two of my friends?

Your mom as well, when I left her with you.
Sounds bad, but then... look at yourself.

Hey man y did u scam two of my friends?

it is completely unnecessary to spam a scientific worthy thread with this again.
we have around 4 topics right now where this is discussed and mentioned.

it is completely unnecessary to spam a scientific worthy thread with this again.
we have around 4 topics right now where this is discussed and mentioned.

Who are you? Don’t tell me what to do, rook. When you steal and scam people it follows you around. Way to make an ass of yourself

Last edited:
Who are you? Don’t tell me what to do, rook. When you steal and scam people it follows you around. Way to make an ass of yourself
i tell you whatever i want.
This is an online board. Do you think you are an authority for me here big boy?
your third sentence is correct but there is at least on thread on the first page of every sub forum here on the board. this should be enough.
Now get back to one of the other topics and bump then and discuss it there.
This one is for semaglutides degration. If you arent interested, move your ass somewhere else

i tell you whatever i want.
This is an online board. Do you think you are an authority for me here big boy?
your third sentence is correct but there is at least on thread on the first page of every sub forum here on the board. this should be enough.
Now get back to one of the other topics and bump then and discuss it there.
This one is for semaglutides degration. If you arent interested, move your ass somewhere else

Suck my dick nerd

Honestly I try really hard to respect and value all opinions. Now more than ever as I age, it is becoming clear that having viewpoints of people I disagree with is quite important.

It is challenging however when people use tactics like spamming or disruption to discussions to get a point across. If you have a good thought, give it the respect it deserves. Write something well and post it. Trust your words to carry the weight of your emotions.

Thanks for the test. It does make sense that there is only very little degredation taking place since Semaglutide pens from pharmacy are already reconstituted and good to go for minimum of 3 years if kept cool.

Thanks for the test. It does make sense that there is only very little degredation taking place since Semaglutide pens from pharmacy are already reconstituted and good to go for minimum of 3 years if kept cool.
you should not make the link between semaglutide which is reconstituted with BAC water and semagltuide which is reconstituted for "real pharmaceuticals". Ozempic Pens or Wegovy use several preservatives in their liquid to make the peptide more stable