• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

serge nubret only ate one or two meals a day

ergomaniac

10+ Year Member
image004.jpg

this is serge nubret, for those who don't know. perhaps one the most aesthetically gifted bodybuilders, in an era when, imho, most guys would like to have the physique of a bodybuilder. today, not so much.
sergenubretforever.com/serge-nubrets-diet
you can look it up elsewhere but this link has some other links where serge speaks on some the boards. he doesn't give many specifics, other than, he ate one to two meals daily. aka, intermittent fasting. and he ate... a lot.

Unless you're using slin, meal timing and frequency has a negligible impact on body composition, this has been proven, and further evidenced by this thread.

Unless you're using slin, meal timing and frequency has a negligible impact on body composition, this has been proven, and further evidenced by this thread.

Agreed, Meal or nutrient timing has been shown to be highly over rated. It seems some of the small stuff is just that and dosent matter as much as has previously been thought.

I've always been told that the human body isn't able to process over a certain amount of nutrients at a time. Obviously aas and other supplements like insulin can increase nutrient uptake, but it is incredible that guys like him are able to process all he needs in an entire day in under 3 meals. I can't imagine eating less than 5 times a day at minimum, usually 6 for me. I would love to only eat twice, it would save me a lot of time and inconvenience!

Serge Nubret was the first bodybuilder to use the earliest versions of parabolin(tren)" so if you want to know what trenbolone can do, then take a look at Serge Nubret. The one meal/day deal, I don't know if I'd believe that. A lot of guys in bodybuilding never tell the truth. 4-5 lbs of meat in one sitting? I just don't know if I buy that

I learned a long time ago that meal timing = irrelevant.

The only reason I do sometimes eat so often is because of the sheer amount of calories I'm trying to take in per day, it's just impossible for me if I don't space it out

I've always been told that the human body isn't able to process over a certain amount of nutrients at a time. Obviously aas and other supplements like insulin can increase nutrient uptake, but it is incredible that guys like him are able to process all he needs in an entire day in under 3 meals. I can't imagine eating less than 5 times a day at minimum, usually 6 for me. I would love to only eat twice, it would save me a lot of time and inconvenience!

The body has evolved to take in as many nutrients as it gets regardless of the timing. We would have died off long ago had that not been the case.

I think if anything, this thread says more about meal frequency than meal timing. im not convinced that meal timing has no effect on body composition. not that you have to make sure you get your carb and protein supplement in some 20 min window after a workout. but that there may be more optimal times to eat certain foods (macros) at certain times. or not eat them :eek:. what matters more. calories/macros per day or per week. I think over/under eating, makes for a better body composition. in small "cycles". a couple days, as opposed to week long "cuts" then "bulk. bullshit.
I also like to famine then feast. I find im more productive during the day. and food tastes better. and I can eat alot. Ill try to make fit my macros ;). eating 6-8 "meals" a day isn't for me. and the food prep sucks.

Timing also has negligible impact on body composition. Any significant impact it has would be due to better gym performance or dietary adhesion. Some people train better eating right before the gym while others like a few hours between their last meal and gym. If one let's you train better then yes the timing is important but it's not universal to everyone and it's not a direct impact on body comp so it's just a matter of personal preference.

Serge Nubret was the first bodybuilder to use the earliest versions of parabolin(tren)" so if you want to know what trenbolone can do, then take a look at Serge Nubret. The one meal/day deal, I don't know if I'd believe that. A lot of guys in bodybuilding never tell the truth. 4-5 lbs of meat in one sitting? I just don't know if I buy that

Just imagine how big Ronnie could have gotten if he cut back to 2 meals a day, man he would have been a monster.

I remember Serge. Genetic freak, that man. He could look at a barbell and grow. If only the bodybuilders of today had such aesthetically appealing lines. Look at that waist. Incredible.