Sharing my experiences to help other AMITRIPTYLINE

Hi guys like i wrote today i'm going to tell you my experience about last night with 12,5mg of amitriptyline. So, why me and my doctor decided to give it a try ? to get the sleep manteinance, because i have a problem, i go to sleep and i wake up after 4 hours and keep myself at the bathroom too many time and i lose one or two hours and then i go to sleep another time for another 4 hours. Like this i keep in the bed 10/11 hours and not 8 like everyone.

I took the pill one hour and ten minutes before really going to bed, how i felt in that amount of time ? I felt myself going off a little bit more and more, but i will answer one of your questions already there!! At that dosage (12,5mg) for the sensation was a little bit noticiable, so i don't know what you use to sleep, but don't expect something that you take it and....puff...you are down, it is not like this. It is a pleasant sensation to go off.

So, what happened in the night ? Did it work ? For sleep manteinance not, i mean, non at that dosage for me, it helped me relaxing my introusive thoughts, i was not thinking that much like i usually do on the bed, and helped me the second time going to sleep for the other hours. But i woke up during the night like i always woke up.

AH, i have also migraine, it works perfect for it, woke up without any kind of migraine.

i see you...What about drowsiness and tiredness in the morning ? No, didn't have these problems at that dosage.

I hope you appreciated the content...I FEEL YOU!

My father has been on doctor prescribed amitryptuline seroquel and cipralex for 15 years after losing my mother to cancer in her 40s and him needing sleep every night tk be up at 4 am for the commute to work. All I can say is this shit is a toxic brain grenade. The effects I have seen over the years mentally declining with him is something I hope people take into consideration before fucking with these drugs for leisure. They are also highly addictive and you will withdrawal when trying to come off

My father has been on doctor prescribed amitryptuline seroquel and cipralex for 15 years after losing my mother to cancer in her 40s and him needing sleep every night tk be up at 4 am for the commute to work. All I can say is this shit is a toxic brain grenade. The effects I have seen over the years mentally declining with him is something I hope people take into consideration before fucking with these drugs for leisure. They are also highly addictive and you will withdrawal when trying to come off
You have reason, but In this specifical case amitriptyline has not a abuse potencial and a tolerance, so yeah It Is typically like this with a lot of medication but not in this case...by the way i didn't like so Much this medication, or Better, It Is not what i was searching for

Did you try Agomelatine? Probably one of the least intrusive meds to improve sleep and the circadian cycle. Low dose Mirtazapine might also be something to look into.

Amitriptyline is really a heavy duty drug, wish you the best

Did you try Agomelatine? Probably one of the least intrusive meds to improve sleep and the circadian cycle. Low dose Mirtazapine might also be something to look into.

Amitriptyline is really a heavy duty drug, wish you the best
Oh yes, i was wishing the best from amitriptyline being strong...but not that Much, didn't feel It a lot even at 25mg but i don't want to push High the dosage

I've been prescribed amitriptyline (20mg) for maybe 2 years now, for pain. I can't say it's ever really done much for my pain (end stage hip osteoarthritis and associated low back pain), but for a while i found it really helped with sleep. I don't notice anything from it now. I just throw it in with all my evening meal supps, i should probably think about dropping it at this point to be honest. Bottom line though, it's not been a long term magic sleep aid for me (or pain reliever)

I've been prescribed amitriptyline (20mg) for maybe 2 years now, for pain. I can't say it's ever really done much for my pain (end stage hip osteoarthritis and associated low back pain), but for a while i found it really helped with sleep. I don't notice anything from it now. I just throw it in with all my evening meal supps, i should probably think about dropping it at this point to be honest. Bottom line though, it's not been a long term magic sleep aid for me (or pain reliever)
After years of ibuprofen i Say in these days i stopped it because it does his duty, but when i'll stop it i'll go to ibuprofen back

Back