Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Wait, so even with Janoshik's new testing method, TP's Black Tops have 98% purity and no dimer content? That's better than the competition, no?
That is correct Jeff, now that was for batch 126. According to both test done on this batch by different facility I don't have any reason to doubt that any of his stuff has been tested by Analiza bialek are faulty. Yes better than any any competitors as of late.

That is correct Jeff, now that was for batch 126. According to both test done on this batch by different facility I don't have any reason to doubt that any of his stuff has been tested by Analiza bialek are faulty. Yes better than any any competitors as of late.
A surprise, but a welcome one. Do you know who published this test? In any case, thanks for sharing it.

How long does it take for Jano to send shipping instructions after notice of payment? I requested a test and within a few minutes I received an email for payment. Made payment, notified Jano but still waiting for shipping instructions. Has only been a day but thought it would be right away after the prompt response to the testing request.

How long does it take for Jano to send shipping instructions after notice of payment? I requested a test and within a few minutes I received an email for payment. Made payment, notified Jano but still waiting for shipping instructions. Has only been a day but thought it would be right away after the prompt response to the shipping request.
Wait 7 days then ask for a tracking number.

How long does it take for Jano to send shipping instructions after notice of payment? I requested a test and within a few minutes I received an email for payment. Made payment, notified Jano but still waiting for shipping instructions. Has only been a day but thought it would be right away after the prompt response to the testing request.
It's Saturday, my email team doesn't work weekends. Possible you've mailed us at the end on their Friday shift.

I checked and the team forgot to turn on the weekend autoreply informing clients about the fact we don't reply on the weekends - my apologies about that.

Back