• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Shenzhen Ok Biotech Technology www.ok-biotech.com welcome your comments

Hi all. Actually this source robbed one of my good friend, who sometime cooperating with me. 2 wrong send orders and they refuse to re-send, or money return.
I have info that boss banned communication of his another alter ego employer Emily , with my friend. His loss is around 2000 USD
DO NOT USE THIS SOURCE

Lol, hi @Tom you scum sucking weasel. Do you even lift, brah? I love this pic you posted, shows how hard you train. Obviously eating in surplus for those gains. Can't deny the potency of your raws by looking at the pic. Wow, seriously man. You might rival mindless74981-f7b694481d2bed7997ca4d4428777788.jpg

I disagree with. I don't know what happened but they are not thieves.

Hi all. Actually this source robbed one of my good friend, who sometime cooperating with me. 2 wrong send orders and they refuse to re-send, or money return.
I have info that boss banned communication of his another alter ego employer Emily , with my friend. His loss is around 2000 USD
DO NOT USE THIS SOURCE

Simply, order was paid and never received. 2 times received WRONG item. Paid goods never arrive and they stopped comunication and regret send goods, or money return. 100% mistake at their side - never solved.

What makes you so certain they aren't? They have been proven to be everything other than trustworthy, by their own actions. I happy you didn't get fucked over but @Tom and crew are as fucking useless as a bag of dicks.

Not sticking up for @pharmasource because he's a big boy and can handle himself but facts are facts and I'm inclined to believe the story considering this sources history

What makes you so certain they aren't? They have been proven to be everything other than trustworthy, by their own actions. I happy you didn't get fucked over but @Tom and crew are as fucking useless as a bag of dicks.

Not sticking up for @pharmasource because he's a big boy and can handle himself but facts are facts and I'm inclined to believe the story considering this sources history

Robbed guy is my very good friend, sometime I got him raws if he need, sometime he give raws to me. I can send a picture of 500gr of useless shit what they send. Who know their writing and marking of goods, easy recognize it.

Anyway, Tom is not working for them anymore.

Robbed guy is my very good friend, sometime I got him raws if he need, sometime he give raws to me. I can send a picture of 500gr of useless shit what they send. Who know their writing and marking of goods, easy recognize it.

Anyway, Tom is not working for them anymore.
I believe you bro. Fuck these guys.

I think in both the threads this is the only accusation of being robbed. What is the powder you have in hand? What were you suppose to receive?

Typical Meso Bullshit...
Lol, it's a scumbag source. Most seem to use other sources with great quality and better pricing, but it's up to the individual I guess. Now I know that one source complaining about another isn't usual here but I'm inclined to believe this source considering his history and the fact that he hasn't done this before. If it had a pattern to it I would be less inclined to believe him.

Just remember, you've now taken a sources side over a customer complaint. That speaks volumes.

Yes, typical for meso lol

Lol, it's a scumbag source. Most seem to use other sources with great quality and better pricing, but it's up to the individual I guess. Now I know that one source complaining about another isn't usual here but I'm inclined to believe this source considering his history and the fact that he hasn't done this before. If it had a pattern to it I would be less inclined to believe him.

Just remember, you've now taken a sources side over a customer complaint. That speaks volumes.

Yes, typical for meso lol

And deflect...