Should be ready soon to start

thejmjm

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum but I hope I can learn a lot from the pros.

I've been working out for 4 and a half years, 3 and a half consistent. I've been doing a load of research for months on end.

I think I'm going to start a low dose of test p to start with eod and take things from there. I always like being prepared so, I'm going to purchase tamoxifen for pct and an ai just incase I show any gyno related symptoms.

I am very weary that there are a lot of scams and fake vendors, if someone could point me in a general direction it would be much appreciated. I can't wait to learn more from everyone in here!

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum but I hope I can learn a lot from the pros.

I've been working out for 4 and a half years, 3 and a half consistent. I've been doing a load of research for months on end.

I think I'm going to start a low dose of test p to start with eod and take things from there. I always like being prepared so, I'm going to purchase tamoxifen for pct and an ai just incase I show any gyno related symptoms.

I am very weary that there are a lot of scams and fake vendors, if someone could point me in a general direction it would be much appreciated. I can't wait to learn more from everyone in here!
I am also prone to acne on my back and chest and face, if anyone could reccomend anything apart from staying clean and having a proper routine, it'd be much appreciated.

Let me get this straight. You say you’re concerned about scams. Then you ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet to point you in the good direction of drug dealer. You need to delete every message in your inbox from people because I guarantee it’s a scam.