Should I, or Should I not....

2Dumb2Plumb

Banned
Well I finally hit the dilemma most of you probably had when you were near the end of your first cycle. That question of doubt, whether I should cruise on test and then hit my 2nd cycle or should I come off and PCT...

Prior History before cycle. I was in a very bad work related accident that caused 4 herniated disc and a permanent indentation on my spinal cord at the c3-4 level. To make matters worse, during the time of discovery of my injuries; X-rays and CT scan showed a Cyst in my brain that needed to be operated on. So basically I have a pretty fucked up end to 2015. Okay *Fast Forward* to July 5th, 2016 I finally got the courage through a friend here at Meso to start my first cycle and from there I have regained all my strength and I'm currently at 250-255lbs 6'2" tall. I'm very happy with my gains so far and decided to extend the cycle 16 weeks. I'm currently at the end of week 12.

My cycle is:
TestE 700mg - 350mg shot e3d
Dbol- week 1-8
Anavar week 10-16
And now I started a TNE blend of 60/60/60 of TNE, Dbol Adrol and I'm liking that too lol.
Adex .5 eod. No bloat, no acne, I'm doing pretty damn good.
hCG- 500iu's 2x a week- week 10-18?

As you can see I'm probably pretty fucking reckless with myself but who isn't? I'm just looking for advice, validation, personal experience on Blasting and Cruising or PCT.

My goal is to reach 285-300lbs one day and not the sloppy gains either. Also looking to run GH just for the hell of it.

Holy shit dude are you ok??? Damn that's rough!!! At your age I'm sure most would agree is to do pct.. unless you bodybuilding or whatever for life.. your choice.. me personally I'm 37 I think i rather pct and get all the chemicals out..

Well I finally hit the dilemma most of you probably had when you were near the end of your first cycle. That question of doubt, whether I should cruise on test and then hit my 2nd cycle or should I come off and pct...

No, most AAS users don't face that dilemma on their first cycle - or their second, third, forth, fifth, etc.

Where the fuck do you idiot kids come from? You haven't even completed your first cycle and you're already contemplating sacrificing your balls. And only 24-years-old! You shouldn't even be cycling. Utterly absurd.

No, most AAS users don't face that dilemma on their first cycle - or their second, third, forth, fifth, etc.

Where the fuck do you idiot kids come from? You haven't even completed your first cycle and you're already contemplating sacrificing your balls. And only 24-years-old! You shouldn't even be cycling. Utterly absurd.

Hahaha!!

Your cycle is fucking stupid. 8 weeks of dbol, 6 weeks of var and now you're back on a blend that includes dbol and anadrol? Your liver must be in a bad way.

You're fucking stupid.

Lol I guess so... Lol I guess I deserve to be pile drived like this. Alright well I thought maybe I would get some advice but it's the same shit I heard when I gave my introduction last year.

I'm a kid? Far from that. Had to grow up the day I graduated high school. Matter a fact I never got the chance to graduate and be a kid because I was sent to work at the 4WTC as a Union Plumbers helper at 17 y/o a month shy of my 18th birthday.

Just a simple Answer or experience I was looking for. Yeah have fun chewing my ass apart on this thread. Doesn't bother me. I've weighing heavy on PCT because I do understand this is a matter of longevity.

You knew the answer before you hit post. No one credible is going to say cruise, especially with how reckless you've already been. The real question is whether you're going to listen or you already had your mind made up.

Don't even consider cruising at 24. That's just stupid. You cruise after you have a family and your natural test is low... or if you're going pro.

The amount of toxic gear you're putting into your system is worrisome and reeks of the "I'm invincible" youngin mentality. Dbol for 8 weeks along with anadrol? Are you in the market for a new liver to go with your TRT?

Give your head a shake, dude. I'm not being an asshole -- I'm trying to stop you from being dumb.

You knew the answer before you hit post. No one credible is going to say cruise, especially with how reckless you've already been. The real question is whether you're going to listen or you already had your mind made up.

You're right. But I don't drink, I don't smoke, no hard drugs. you're right though I did know the answer before I made this thread and my source, a friend on here and a few others have told me to come off and do PCT after cycling. I have no problem eating, I do get carried away with my training though and I have to find a simple workout plan and just stick to that. Before my accident I was use to working 7-8 hrs with heavy pipes, coming home and banging weights for 2 hours and doing it again the next day. Now that I'm on, the gains really came easy, I'm more confident with the heavy weights and I'm back to being myself once again.

Don't even consider cruising at 24. That's just stupid. You cruise after you have a family and your natural test is low... or if you're going pro.

The amount of toxic gear you're putting into your system is worrisome and reeks of the "I'm invincible" youngin mentality. Dbol for 8 weeks along with anadrol? Are you in the market for a new liver to go with your TRT?

Give your head a shake, dude. I'm not being an asshole -- I'm trying to stop you from being dumb.

Yeah, I know. thanks for the concern. I'm doing fine though. I'll get blood work soon. I just hit the TNE blend on workout days.

I can hear your liver from here saying, "help me.. help me..."

Lol my grandfather was a welder who died of chirhosis of the liver at 72 years old. 6 decades of heavy drinking. I think I'm good. My dad takes Aleve to cure his hang overs on his binges too.

Okay so, a lot more of us blast and cruise and stay on way longer than most is willing to admit.... On a real note, you are risking a perminant natty test shut down at such a young age. If that risk and possibility is not of concern to you, by all means do what you feel you want. I didn't decide to blast and cruise until I was just barely above the lowest normal range with my TT.

I have suffered some side affects that are permanent or existing conditions that were expedited quicker than normal had I not made my decision to blast and cruise. I made my decision at 35 years old which is still very young to pull some shit but given my substance abuse history... mostly alcohol, I haven't treated myself real well, and I made my decision. But I have to live with it forever...

Do you want to pin for the rest of your life just to feel normal?? Its your choice. And by the way, EVERYONE who cycles, including those who come off, still risk permanent shut down... And there are also studies that show subjects blast and cruise for mutlitple years and come back with mostly full restoration. Its not balphemy but ill advised for someone at your age who is likely producing the greates amount of natty T of your entire lifetime... why fuck up a good thing while you have the choice.. Cause My choice is gone... Its shoot once a week, or suffer the consequences...

Good luck.

Okay so, a lot more of us blast and cruise and stay on way longer than most is willing to admit.... On a real note, you are risking a perminant natty test shut down at such a young age. If that risk and possibility is not of concern to you, by all means do what you feel you want. I didn't decide to blast and cruise until I was just barely above the lowest normal range with my TT.

I have suffered some side affects that are permanent or existing conditions that were expedited quicker than normal had I not made my decision to blast and cruise. I made my decision at 35 years old which is still very young to pull some shit but given my substance abuse history... mostly alcohol, I haven't treated myself real well, and I made my decision. But I have to live with it forever...

Do you want to pin for the rest of your life just to feel normal?? Its your choice. And by the way, EVERYONE who cycles, including those who come off, still risk permanent shut down... And there are also studies that show subjects blast and cruise for mutlitple years and come back with mostly full restoration. Its not balphemy but ill advised for someone at your age who is likely producing the greates amount of natty T of your entire lifetime... why fuck up a good thing while you have the choice.. Cause My choice is gone... Its shoot once a week, or suffer the consequences...

Good luck.

Thanks, I actually got pre-bloods done before this cycle and my TT and Free T were very low and it was diagnosed as stress and depression from my injuries and also a level 1 verocricele in my scrotum that may or may not render me sterile and lower my T levels. So with logic yeah I should PCT, wait 4-6 weeks get blood work and sperm count and I'll probably have my 16th surgery to correct another thing that's wrong with my body lol. You're right though and thats all I wanted was real experience. I'm not a bad guy/kid. I'm just trying to get my life back and I don't have much except my job and my gym membership and Food lol. I'm going to properly cycle off and I'll get bloods. Then I'll take it from there.

Thanks, I actually got pre-bloods done before this cycle and my TT and Free T were very low and it was diagnosed as stress and depression from my injuries and also a level 1 verocricele in my scrotum that may or may not render me sterile and lower my T levels. So with logic yeah I should PCT, wait 4-6 weeks get blood work and sperm count and I'll probably have my 16th surgery to correct another thing that's wrong with my body lol. You're right though and thats all I wanted was real experience. I'm not a bad guy/kid. I'm just trying to get my life back and I don't have much except my job and my gym membership and Food lol. I'm going to properly cycle off and I'll get bloods. Then I'll take it from there.
Whatever you decide, never forget the importance of cycling off, at least to trt levels for sometime before blasting again. Good luck with it all.