Should I, or Should I not....

You forget that some of us just came off a cycle, so test is a bit scarce :(.

Anyway, good luck man for real. Glad you're gonna do pct.

It's funny, I seriously look up to you and have read pretty much every post you made and learned a lot about vetting and finding sources just from your post alone and this is all you have to say?

It wasn't "all I had to say," I asked you who this mysterious Meso friend (who you've mentioned several times) is that also happens to be your source and you evaded my question. That piqued my interest. When you sent me two PMs about this, you really piqued my interest.

If you're as familiar with my posts as you say then you should know how I work. You should also know I like to discuss things like this in the open rather than behind the cover of PM (barring sensitive information which this most certainly is not).

You might be surprised to know that people don't often arouse my suspicion on Meso - at least not recently. To answer the question you asked me in PM - the one about why would I ask who your friend is, it was because new people that mention a friend at Meso they are unwilling to name tend to have an agenda. This mysterious friend who also happens to be your source made me suspicious. Your PM, as well as the fact that you refuse to name your Meso friend/source, has made me not only suspicious, it's made me wonder what you might be hiding.

I finally got the courage through a friend here at Meso to start my first cycle

I did know the answer before I made this thread and my source, a friend on here

Yeah that's what my friend here on Meso said, best PWO.

It wasn't "all I had to say," I asked you who this mysterious Meso friend (who you've mentioned several times) is that also happens to be your source and you evaded my question. That piqued my interest. When you sent me two PMs about this, you really piqued my interest.

If you're as familiar with my posts as you say then you should know how I work. You should also know I like to discuss things like this in the open rather than behind the cover of PM (barring sensitive information which this most certainly is not).

You might be surprised to know that people don't often arouse my suspicion on Meso - at least not recently. To answer the question you asked me in PM - the one about why would I ask who your friend is, it was because new people that mention a friend at Meso they are unwilling to name tend to have an agenda. This mysterious friend who also happens to be your source made me suspicious. Your PM, as well as the fact that you refuse to name your Meso friend/source, has made me not only suspicious, it's made me wonder what you might be hiding.

What a trip... Yeah he's my source... Sold me wicked Winstrol and it's wicked horse piss.

I mentioned him twice. I'm new? Huh? Look at my join date. Half of your WKM and even awesome members just joined two months ago and joined in on your dick riding source bashing just to gain their lousy title. I made an introduction a long time ago.. Care to dig that up? Or you too lazy for that? I can quote on quote my introduction and post without having to quote from them. I clearly said "I will not post until I have some knowledge of AAS usage" that meant sticking a pin in my ass not typing shit for "Likes". Yeah I clearly see you like it all out in the open and to me you're dangerous. Now I clearly see you as a witchhunter... Man do me a favor and end this thread and leave me be because I don't know if you're LE or just some sick Dude that goes on forums for self help like in Fight Club or some shit. I hate to admit it but I always thought you were bad news. I don't have an agenda, it's amazing how many people you accuse of having an agenda, maybe for once I would like to converse with like minded people.. But if you accuse me of having an agenda then I'm going to flat out and accuse you of being LE Because you want to know everyone's business and the fact that you divulged that I pm'ed you to ask why you asked about my friend is proof enough...

Fucking weirdo

Man what a trip.... I don't regret the bashing I took on this thread I regret whatever LE activity I just made myself open too...

Yeah I evaded your question because I don't give up my friends, I didn't mention him to mention him. He's a part of the reason why I'm doing this and he's like my brother/family now. What I'm going to open him up to bashing because I decided to take a bunch of compounds you guys say are unsafe?

I don't betray my Friend, and that includes any source I have just like I don't betray anyone here... But you clearly do. So fuck off.

Friends , Sources, members here. I would like to think what we talk about amongst each other is kept between us. But apparently with this guy, it's not.

I'm done with this. If I want to talk about this I'll just put up a flag in the gym and hopefully through casual conversation I can talk about usage. Probably better off. Other than that.. I'm not posting anymore. I don't need LE knocking on my door or being a part of some take down just for personal use.

Friends , Sources, members here. I would like to think what we talk about amongst each other is kept between us. But apparently with this guy, it's not.

I'm done with this. If I want to talk about this I'll just put up a flag in the gym and hopefully through casual conversation I can talk about usage. Probably better off. Other than that.. I'm not posting anymore. I don't need LE knocking on my door or being a part of some take down just for personal use.

It took you three long rambling posts to construct a defense to the points I raised and it still sucked. The fact is, I could have written a rebuttal ten times better than that and done it in one 50 word post.

Regardless, your defensiveness tells me all I need to know about you and your friend's (source's) agenda.

I've got to hand it to you though, your approach to sourcing is certainly unique. Let the PM sales begin!

LOL oh shit....thanks. I hope I get rich off of this I really do. I can use the money.

I got 10 pm's already... Apparently shark sperm testosterone is in demand.

i saw that quote... "My source, a friend on here."

I meant my SOURCE *Comma* "a friend on here" meaning My source and a *seperate* friend. Possible should of worded My Source and a Friend... Meaning multiple people.

My source who I found on another board is my friend too... It's nice to have friends in a world where everyone's against everyone it's nice to know some people have integrity and sincerity towards one another. Trust is a big thing... I learned the hard way with trust. I was going to get married next year to a newly minted registered nurse. But shit went south, I completely ripped her apart and the trust is gone... And I'm still dealing with that pain now too. So yeah.... I'm a source. I got liquid Dbol tainted with my tear drops lol.

Maybe my penmanship sucks. Who knows. I'm tired and I'm done. Good fucking night Keith Richards.

I just wanted to say... I made this thread/post to spark conversation mostly for myself. I've been on workers comp for the past 9 months and it's been rough. I'm grateful I was given the time to heal up and I'm going back to work in 2 weeks but it's just been a mental roller coaster of doctors, epidurals, physical therapy. So yeah was I wreck less with my first cycle? Yes I was, I'm young I want everything done yesterday. So I don't mean anything by anything. I just want to be among like minded people. So what's wrong with that? I don't want to fight or argue with anyone hear... Just want to come on here and learn from guys you guys that are experienced with the different compounds and what works. I pretty much got the basis down on training and eating... Sleep sucks but that will work itself out after everything is said and done. So, can I still ask questions every now and then without having shit thrown at me?

Everytime I see an OP with an idea that is pretty bad (like the one in this one), the meso members (some) respond with such hatred and ridicule. If you want to sway someone's mind, why do you attack them? It makes them shut down and reject ANY advise you give. I seriously don't understand it.

All the bickering and arguing could have been avoided if it would have just been discussed.

Glad you're going to PCT @2Dumb2Plumb

Thanks man... Yeah it's gonna be funny when I come off and PCT... Probably going to cry at everything lol.
For me, the depression was only bad for about a week. Once you get through that it's all good. Just make sure to keep eating enough and shorten your gym sessions (but maintain the same level of intensity), and you should keep most of your gains.

For me, the depression was only bad for about a week. Once you get through that it's all good. Just make sure to keep eating enough and shorten your gym sessions (but maintain the same level of intensity), and you should keep most of your gains.

Cool, yeah I got no problem eating. I just gotta scale my workout down to bare bones. I just hit 225lb for close grip on the incline... I figured I'll change it up.. Felt confident and just hit 6 reps and did 3 sets of it.

Hitting arms.. May go for 135lb on the skull crushers. But I do a lot of reps with moderate weight on biceps.

Moderate weight for curls is 45lb Dumbbells... If I go any higher i feel it in my wrist. I usually do 20 reps, contraction. I have to work on my brachialis and forearms though, that lags badly. Hammers aren't cutting it.

If you want developed forearms pick heavy shit up
1) farmers carries
2) deadlifts
3)rows with no straps or aids of any kind

These gay forearm curls are just finishing touches for the already developed forearm.

If you want developed forearms pick heavy shit up
1) farmers carries
2) deadlifts
3)rows with no straps or aids of any kind

These gay forearm curls are just finishing touches for the already developed forearm.

Cool. Yeah I can do that. I bought a hex bar to deadlift because I can't do it any other way without tweaking my back. So far it's going well. I can even do farmers walk with the bar and weight in my backyard. I think next back workout I'm going to hit heavy rows. Thanks

Cool. Yeah I can do that. I bought a hex bar to deadlift because I can't do it any other way without tweaking my back. So far it's going well. I can even do farmers walk with the bar and weight in my backyard. I think next back workout I'm going to hit heavy rows. Thanks
Bent barbell rows(with proper form) dont be a douche bag
Dorian rows
Cable rows
Palms up pulldowns
Lat pulldowns
You can have so many variations in just those exercises for how and where you intend to put the stress.

No straps