Should I, or Should I not....

Shit... I mean I just Incline-Close Grip pressed 225lb for 6 reps... That's close grip. I took a video of it but the damn thing didn't record all the way. So your telling me 33.3mg of 3 compounds PWO is going to kill my liver? You have any idea how I feel right now? I feel like a God, like I'm walking on water and no one can stop me because I'll just rip their heads off and keep on walking. I feel Euphoric after every workout... I'm not lethargic, not pissing red or shitting grey or bloody stools. My eyes aren't yellow and my skin is fine. I'm not running this shit for 6 months... Figured I would run the blend for 6 weeks TOPS...

Maybe in January, if you guys want I'll make a 2nd cycle log. I promise to commit to it and just to satisfy everyone hear I'll run Whatever you guys feel I should run on that cycle that you deem is safe usage. Maybe you guys are right that I'm using too much and I'm not allowing the test or even the Anavar to shine through.

He's too fucking busy doing shady shit in the underground to even notice his threads been bumped! Thought it might be a good refresher for how this tool operates:)