Should I, or Should I not....

I'm not a bad guy/kid. I'm just trying to get my life back and I don't have much except my job and my gym membership and Food lol. I'm going to properly cycle off and I'll get bloods. Then I'll take it from there.

I wasn't trying to make you feel like a shitbag, by the way. I honestly don't want to see people fuck themselves up.

Take the gym seriously, but when it comes to gear, take it easy. Why do ten compounds when you can gain on test alone, for example. Start slow. If you're still gaining, why add everything and the kitchen sink?

You don't even realize how dumb what you're doing is, do you? More is not better.

Bill Kazmaier's famous saying was "2 grams is when the magic happens" Arnold started at 16. Look at Jeff Seid, even Bostin Loyd...it doesn't make it right but it's out there. I'm actually cutting the TNE blend this week and I'll just save the rest for another cycle because I don't feel anymore or any less of a pump with it and I rather save it for an all out winter bulk.

Also, I've read practically every thread on this forum and I was scared shitless so I started with low dosages because each and every guy had side effects, Maybe one or two guys on here that I see can run a gram of test without much Ai... But all of you, with the Gyno, acne, back pumps, your Ai... Scared the shit out me but I have no sides.. Okay I'll be straight at 60mg of Dbol I got minor nipple tingling but that was it. My diet has and will always remain clean. I eat no junk, no sugar. I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day. So I don't know what to think of anyone here. Almost as if I'm watching a OTC drug commercial and their reading off their side effects.

I wasn't trying to make you feel like a shitbag, by the way. I honestly don't want to see people fuck themselves up.

Take the gym seriously, but when it comes to gear, take it easy. Why do ten compounds when you can gain on test alone, for example. Start slow. If you're still gaining, why add everything and the kitchen sink?

Your right. I got carried away. I seriously wanted to try TNE only as a PWO but I ended up buying a blend for some dumbass reason. Lol actually the label on the blend was 25mg each of TNE,TBol,Dbol,Adrol... (Wrong labeling) Imagine if I hit that shit? Lol you guys would of had a heart attack .

TNE is great stuff. I have a few bottles kicking around for days when I'm tired from work and really don't want to go to the gym.

TNE is great stuff. I have a few bottles kicking around for days when I'm tired from work and really don't want to go to the gym.

Yeah that's what my friend here on Meso said, best PWO. And all I wanted was to experiment since I'm not getting side effects. If I was getting heavy sides or anything I would of never considered hitting more compounds.

I did the same thing about three years op. Got my ass drilled on another forum and I did the same exact thing you are doing. Sooner or later the shit that all these experienced guys and gals are preaching about come home to you. Sometimes sooner,sometimes later,sometimes soft and sometimes will donkey stomp you into a total wreck. I'd run a pct and rethink my course of action. Just my humble opinion but good luck in whatever you choose.

Just remember you'll be condemned to pinning at least once a week for the rest of your life, or if 3 years down the road you decide to come off for whatever reason, your pct will leave you so miserable you'll want to shoot yourself in the head. So basically you'll be condemned to trt or if your just a complete b.a.m.f you might be able to tough out a long 6-12 month recover and eventually bounce back. I don't know about you, but I have a job and if I showed up to work for the next year as a lethargic, depressed, emotional mess, I wouldn't be employed much longer. Lol. Plus, the old lady would leave me, I'd lose my house, etc.

So the solution keeps coming back to trt for life.

When you are young, you don't really notice the damage. Hell, you can probably destroy 75% of your liver before you realize it. I understand that you eat clean, and that you drink a shit ton of water. That you don't notice any sides. Could also mean that your gear is weak, not dosed correctly, etc. I normally stick to a single oral, if any. But I'm not here to criticize your cycle. Glad you chose to do PCT. Clean that crap out, get good levels, and then design a cycle that supports your goals and go again. I have been doing it for going on 15 years, and I am doing rather well....and if you were to ever go back and look at some of the cycles I have posted...I'm sure some would say that I have heavy cycles. I also do not run more than 2 cycles per year, for no more than 24 weeks...and that gets me half on half off at the worst. Personally I feel that I get better results when I come back off that break.

peace,
billy

Have been wanting to try it out, but honestly I never really need that extra motivation to go lift. A little caffeine does the trick for me. Even in pct I couldn't wait to get off work and go lift. All I do is sit at a desk all day, so that may be why I'm never too tired to work out :cool:.

No, most AAS users don't face that dilemma on their first cycle - or their second, third, forth, fifth, etc.

Where the fuck do you idiot kids come from? You haven't even completed your first cycle and you're already contemplating sacrificing your balls. And only 24-years-old! You shouldn't even be cycling. Utterly absurd.

It's funny, I seriously look up to you and have read pretty much every post you made and learned a lot about vetting and finding sources just from your post alone and this is all you have to say? I'm not coming on here crying about fucking myself up or asking for a source... I make my own bed. I just wanted the communities opinion on the matter. It turns into one big joke like a source bash or someone asking for a source. Don't tell me no one has this same question. Maybe it's a minority but I do see the only guys on here with unbelievable results have some sort of problem in their lives. Unfortunately I do suffer from personal problems and I deal with them through beating myself up in the gym because it makes me feel good and AAS has given me the ability to recover from it day to day.

On a side note, I love Jackie Gleason and Smokie and the Bandit is a great movie.

Who is your friend here at Meso?

Everyone's my friend on Meso. I'm friendly with a lot of guys here.

When you are young, you don't really notice the damage. Hell, you can probably destroy 75% of your liver before you realize it. I understand that you eat clean, and that you drink a shit ton of water. That you don't notice any sides. Could also mean that your gear is weak, not dosed correctly, etc. I normally stick to a single oral, if any. But I'm not here to criticize your cycle. Glad you chose to do PCT. Clean that crap out, get good levels, and then design a cycle that supports your goals and go again. I have been doing it for going on 15 years, and I am doing rather well....and if you were to ever go back and look at some of the cycles I have posted...I'm sure some would say that I have heavy cycles. I also do not run more than 2 cycles per year, for no more than 24 weeks...and that gets me half on half off at the worst. Personally I feel that I get better results when I come back off that break.

peace,
billy

I'm really confident in my source. I don't think I could of went to throwing up 90lb Dumbbells on the shoulder press for 12 reps or more with underdosed gear.

Scared to touch anything past 120lbs on the dumbbell flat press. My right elbow is killing me badly and my left elbow is started to get that feeling too. Like a aching/pulling. Started hitting 105lbs Dumbbells on incline. I can't do squats but I do sissy squats with a 45lb weight plate supersetted with alot of dumbbell lunges. I recently bought a hex bar for deadlifts so I'm hitting 260lbs for a lot reps without losing form. Really trying my best with my home gym.

I'm sure in a few months when you come back all beat to shit there will be someone here to help out. Good luck 2dumb2plumb.

Kick ass handle:(

I'm sure in a few months when you come back all beat to shit there will be someone here to help out. Good luck 2dumb2plumb.

Kick ass handle:(

Why? I'm doing pretty good. From what I see a little elbow pain comes with the territory? Just to clarify I am going to properly PCT.. So if your just jumping on the band wagon of shitting on me then be my guest.

Btw the origins of Too Dumb To Plumb comes from 5th Year Apprentices and Helpers taking the Mechanic test and if they fail it twice the joke goes they get a certificate that says "Too dumb to Plumb"

Nothing bothers me brother.

Btw the origins of Too Dumb To Plumb comes from 5th Year Apprentices and Helpers taking the Mechanic test and if they fail it twice the joke goes they get a certificate that says "Too dumb to Plumb"

Nothing bothers me brother.
Good luck in regards to your last sentence in that post.

With all the test flowing around here you're all a bunch of washer women. Everything in life is a risk.... Only two rules in life. Never rat on your friends and always be honest with yourself. The rest is all bullshit.

You know I met a 75 year old retired plumber From my local the other night. He has asbestos and he laughed and said " Thank god it's on the outside of the lung" bet most of you who posted negative shit on this thread would be in a fetal position crying if they were handed that diagnosis.

I just realized I'm in the wrong place to talk about AAS. I should find some juiced up Steamfitters to talk to about usage. Even FDNY juice all year and snort coke. I'm wreck less but I'm not that wreck less and I thought maybe I can get some real life experience from you guys. I do appreciate those who wrote positive. Thank You. I am doing pct because I feel with smart training, food, cardio and rest I can properly cycle on and off.