Shoulder BPC/TB Protocol

Koosha

Hello Everyone,

Just checking in. Recently got my hands on some bpc/tb for a naggin shoulder injury I am dealing with. Labrum and rotator cuff sepcfiically. Wondering what we think of this protocol? BPC157 twice (am + pm) total 500mcg per day. I have read different bits about TB and loading up and or using small doses. What would be a good daily amount .5mg to 1mg twice a week? Thanks for stopping by

I'd up the dosage of bpc.
I take 500mcg twice a day, often a little more
I've taken 1500 mcg a day and that was lovely healing.

I'd up the dosage of bpc.
I take 500mcg twice a day, often a little more
I've taken 1500 mcg a day and that was lovely healing.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Have you stacked with TB-500? I have read upqards of 2mg per week is sufficient as well.

I have ran TB as well, don't remember how much but I'm sure it was at least mg or two. TB can be shot twice a week, doesn't need to be daily.

TB is usually recommended at 2.5mg twice a week and bpc anywhere from 250-500mcg twice daily am-pm as close to the injury as possible. This is how I’m currently running it.

Can i ask if it's helping your shoulder? Where did you buy from?
Hey hope all is well. Currently just received my peptides. WIll start the regiment on Monday. I will report back with how it helps, if it does. The research I have done has shown some good outcomes. I went with the feline cafe

TB is usually recommended at 2.5mg twice a week and bpc anywhere from 250-500mcg twice daily am-pm as close to the injury as possible. This is how I’m currently running it.
2.5 mg? That seems like alot.

How long would you run that for? Would 5 weeks work for that?

Definitely interested in this will be following these are magic on healing showing full tendon healing in rats and a small study in humans injected into the joint reduced pain long term follows ups 16 people in the study 15 reported benefit 1 didn’t I believe which is promising but hopefully it doesn’t ever get stopped in producing it’s a life safer for many

Here is the link discussing it 3 months old

Hey hope all is well. Currently just received my peptides. WIll start the regiment on Monday. I will report back with how it helps, if it does. The research I have done has shown some good outcomes. I went with the feline cafe
Cat Cafe, right? $250 minimum order