Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Please do. If I were you I’d do more research, find the CAS for it and find the oral bioavailability. If you can’t find anything start lower.

Also, does this other source have it cheaper?
I'm buying from the US source that has the 2000mg injectable for cheaper. You want me to DM it to you. I'm still a little unsure of the rule on that and even if I dont agree with Sigma pricing for this particular product, I dont really want to openly advertise competitor names in their thread.

I'm buying from the US source that has the 2000mg injectable for cheaper. You want me to DM it to you. I'm still a little unsure of the rule on that and even if I dont agree with Sigma pricing for this particular product, I dont really want to openly advertise competitor names in their thread.

there’s really no “rules.” If they have a competitor with better prices drop the name. The more competition & the more aware sources are of their competitors & their pricing can only benefit the consumer.

I’d bet QSC has been mentioned at least 10 times in this thread.

there’s really no “rules.” If they have a competitor with better prices drop the name. The more competition & the more aware sources are of their competitors & their pricing can only benefit the consumer.

I’d bet QSC has been mentioned at least 10 times in this thread.
I'm going to get it from HVY Research.

Do you guys have special shipping lines to the EU and US like other Chinese sources?

Everything sounds quite tempting except for the lab testings. When that gets done I guess you'll be very popular here.

Last edited:
Another big source stopped using Alibaba because of scammers who set up refund cases.
Ah I thought he meant the whole legal thing and I was gonna point out it’s not illegal everywhere, yeah I forgot that’s why the stopped accepting it, fair play I’ll admit when I’m wrong haha

I’ve used PayPal a few times now with jy , steroids and peptides arnt illegal where I live and the government couldn’t care less , unless it was bags of raws but I only order finished products, but yeah I forgot about that wanker with qsc !!

Yeah, sometimes we forget there are countries where gear is a gray area or they don’t even have laws for it.

A buddy in the middle east would get his tren raws inspected and let go but a little bit of finished vials is confiscated with a warning letter lol.

Thus, they can pay in whatever is the most convenient method they prefer.

I will be buying it from the other source in approx 2-3 weeks. I plan on starting at a 25mg dose and moving up. It doesn't kill me, I'll report back lol.

Please do. If I were you I’d do more research, find the CAS for it and find the oral bioavailability. If you can’t find anything start lower.

Also, does this other source have it cheaper?

5-amino 1MQ looks interesting but from the mouse studies, human dosing seems like it would be higher than 100 mg/d.

I think 50 mg gets thrown around because it's so expensive and that's the only way to make it attractive (making people think they only need 50 mg to get results).

$10/d isn't very attractive for a compound with zero human clinical trials.

Back