Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Hows the Aussie warehouse coming along ? Another source has tried along the same path but found to many issues stocking anything other than HGH really.
If you have some magic method for us to have domestic HGH and basic raws or oils you would be doing well , very well.
Australian warehouses have been quite a high risk for us, we attempted to open 3 and stock them, but every time we did we got our goods seized, we only store pharmaceutical intermediates due to the high risk profile.

Yeah that's just for cash payments.

So, we're about to start stocking our warehouses in the US and EU, please let us know what products you'd want us to stock, and what orals as well, please let us know where you're based!

Tadalifil
Clen
Tirz 10mg (kits), pt141 kits, hcg 10000

Tirz should be 15mg or 30mg. The doses all divide evenly into those. 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 15mg

Yeah that's just for cash payments.

So, we're about to start stocking our warehouses in the US and EU, please let us know what products you'd want us to stock, and what orals as well, please let us know where you're based!
raw from the most common steroids such as testo E, C, P, Tren E and A.
Orals Anavar, Stano, Tadalafil
Peptides such as HGH, TB500.

For the EU Warehouse would be great :)

Tadalifil
Clen

Tirz should be 15mg or 30mg. The doses all divide evenly into those. 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 15mg
Yeah true don't see many 30s these days though. 15s are getting more popular. I just said 10s cause they are everywhere lol.
I do seem them on list and qsc but not much talk about them yet. GB for 30s would be perfect I agree