Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

5-amino 1MQ looks interesting but from the mouse studies, human dosing seems like it would be higher than 100 mg/d.

I think 50 mg gets thrown around because it's so expensive and that's the only way to make it attractive (making people think they only need 50 mg to get results).

$10/d isn't very attractive for a compound with zero human clinical trials.
I’ve used it before just orally. it gives a clean burn of energy all day it’s very nice

$10/d isn't very attractive for a compound with zero human clinical trials.
That's what I was telling Sigma. Your saying $10 a dose isn't attractive. They are selling 5mg vials..1 kit is 50mg at $100+. So it could potentially be $100-$200 a single dose at their current prices if your doing 50-100mg doses. Just seems insane.

Hows the Aussie warehouse coming along ? Another source has tried along the same path but found to many issues stocking anything other than HGH really.
If you have some magic method for us to have domestic HGH and basic raws or oils you would be doing well , very well.

The fact they even take cash in EU is amazing. You expect those dudes to do a meet up spend a whole day Open themselves up to risk for 500 bucks
It will be a 3rd party service usually, but they have min amounts so as to make the risk and time dealing with the transfer worth it. Could be things like mailed to an address and receipted, fake ID's used to set up bank accounts and run them until they burn them... Host of ways but they all cost money to setup and run, then still need a profit margin in it as well.

Not sure what is being used here, just mentioning things I seen over the years.

Back