Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

I added some items to the mess up by sig a for when they shipped VIP, what I purchased initially.. and I did not expect to have to pay shipping again.. but I did. Especially adding items after the screw up…. Did not like that.

Seems like this might've been viewed as another order, since it had additional items. And they threw in the VIP. But I suspect you thought it the other way around. Takes time to pack the boxes, too.

Again, confused and frustrated… I got my first package (was only supposed to be one); as you see the VIP was the reason for a second package.

Few things:
I added some items to the mess up by sig a for when they shipped VIP, what I purchased initially.. and I did not expect to have to pay shipping again.. but I did. Especially adding items after the screw up…. Did not like that.

Coms have been horrible in the sense of no info in regards to my issue. I got tracking and it arrived in my city but then got sent back to the opposite side of the country. I asked why and was told to contact USPS. I don’t want to self incriminate myself and keep plausible deniability so no I won’t be doing that.

Not happy with my experience so far, don’t understand what’s going on with this package as it should have been delivered but sent so far backwards???

Also I read mt-2 that causes dark patches is due to impurities - I have dark patches on my hands.

This was my order. Waiting on DM200 halo and aromasin with my vip.
Friend we can't interfere with USPS transportation. It's not our problem. However, if you do not receive the package or have problems with the package, we will deal with it as soon as possible. I believe there is no company that can handle usps intra-US transportation.

11 days from payment to delivery to Aus. First order with Sigma Audley but definitely won’t be the last. Smooth from beginning to end. Moon was a pleasure to deal with. @SigmaAudley China Peptide any plans to get raws tested?
Dear friends, thank you for your support and give us some time. First, we will test all the peptides, tablets and oils, and then we will test the raw materials, because at present, we are testing every week, spending a lot of money. Give us a little time and we'll test it all.

Hi all, just letting everyone know that 14 days from making an order, products received. That is international to Canada. Very impressed so far.
I am waiting for my order to Toronto as well.
Got a delay msg from post office, hopfuly will get it soon.

How much boxes/kits your ordered?

I did, Nova helped me, thanks

I got a bit bigger order some peps and hgh needed supply for surgery recovery
Still waiting for next update from Canada Post.

I ordered on June 8th

and it arrived on June 24th

very good customer service
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us!
Where are all the tests? On the tasts page there is only the old ones which were posted at the very beginning.
We constantly post the tests on this thread and the testing thread, please check again or inform us which product you'd like to see.

12 days from tracking and package still stuck at customs Canada.
Hopefully not seized, will keep you guys updated.

That said.
I ordered 11 kits(all pep and hgh), wonder if i shot too high.

Back