Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

My FIrst order went perfect with them, second had lots of issues as over 10 days went by and on 5 different ocasions they said they where going to send tracking within 1 day or 2, well at the end they sent the tracking number and order is on its way..
As soon as it arrives I will be the first one to post an Honest and Fair review on the whole process, they are still to provide testing on the main product I ordered as that where the terms of the GB that they stated. But overall im all for giving credit where credit is due.
At the end of the day the more options we have as buyers the better for all of us.
There will always be mistakes in Business, its how you deal with them that sets you apart from the rest..

My FIrst order went perfect with them, second had lots of issues as over 10 days went by and on 5 different ocasions they said they where going to send tracking within 1 day or 2, well at the end they sent the tracking number and order is on its way..
As soon as it arrives I will be the first one to post an Honest and Fair review on the whole process, they are still to provide testing on the main product I ordered as that where the terms of the GB that they stated. But overall im all for giving credit where credit is due.
At the end of the day the more options we have as buyers the better for all of us.
There will always be mistakes in Business, its how you deal with them that sets you apart from the rest..
Thank you kind sir, feedback from people like you makes us quite happy that we work with everyone here and motivates us even more to satisfy you.

I didn’t use Hospira bac water. That was another guy’s feedback about Reta. I used the water that i bought from Sigma.
Hospira bac water is the problem mate. And if its cloudy it can help to simply use more bac water.

Attachments

• IMG_9295.jpeg
    IMG_9295.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9296.jpeg
    IMG_9296.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
With some peptides you need more bac water to full dissolve them, otherwise it will just stay cloudy. Using 0.5ml for 10mg of reta is really butthurt, no offense.

I use 1.5ml of Bac Water with 15mg of Reta and 0.8ml with 10mg of Tirz, 2ml BAC with 5mg Sema , all from QSC, never had a cloudy vial..
I have plenty of BAC from QSC, Sigma and also make my own BAC water with Braun and Fresius Kabi Ampuwa, Hospital grade Inyection Water obviously adding the corresponding BA.

Only issues when perhaps mixing several peptides when I prepare a pen, last time I remember that I got cloudiness was mixing Mots-C and TA1, but it never gelled.

I use 1.5ml of Bac Water with 15mg of Reta and 0.8ml with 10mg of Tirz, 2ml BAC with 5mg Sema , all from QSC, never had a cloudy vial..
I have plenty of BAC from QSC, Sigma and also make my own BAC water with Braun and Fresius Kabi Ampuwa, Hospital grade Inyection Water obviously adding the corresponding BA.

Only issues when perhaps mixing several peptides when I prepare a pen, last time I remember that I got cloudiness was mixing Mots-C and TA1, but it never gelled.

Give Black Top QSC Tesa a try for some cloudiness...

Anyway, usually cloudiness is a PH issue with peptides. Look at the ingredients for pharma pens, Wegovy and Zepbound (ie sema and tirz). Both Eli Lily and Novo Nordisk use the peptide, BAC water, and a BUFFER agent to adjust PH for that particular batch of peptide.

Give Black Top QSC Tesa a try for some cloudiness...

Anyway, usually cloudiness is a PH issue with peptides. Look at the ingredients for pharma pens, Wegovy and Zepbound (ie sema and tirz). Both Eli Lily and Novo Nordisk use the peptide, BAC water, and a BUFFER agent to adjust PH for that particular batch of peptide.
Never Bought Tesa, only Ipa and CJC until I started HGH 8 Months ago.

I agree on the Pharma GLPs much more than just the Active Ingredient and Bac Water, also once pens have been used for the first time they can remain out of Fridge for nearly 2 months (56 in the case of Mounjaro) if maintaned under 30°C

Never Bought Tesa, only Ipa and CJC until I started HGH 8 Months ago.

I agree on the Pharma GLPs much more than just the Active Ingredient and Bac Water, also once pens have been used for the first time they can remain out of Fridge for nearly 2 months (56 in the case of Mounjaro) if maintaned under 30°C

IMG_8413.jpeg

Notice the acid OR alkaline agent MAY be added because depending on the batch of Tirz PH needs to be adjusted up or down.

So even pharma has to deal with batch to batch PH issues and compensate accordingly.

Of course UGLs aren't sending it reconstituted, and most customers aren't equipped to test and adjust PH issues, so these cloudiness problems are inevitable.

What they SHOULD do is reconstitute a sample themselves, determine what kind of PH adjustment is necessary, and provide a bottle of PH adjusted BAC that enables proper reconstitution for that batch.