Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Where you get the info about Bad Quality ? A Friend get his First Order, and the igf and ipamorelin works good does he say.
Just read it yourself. Plenty of products are underdosed or there is just nothing in it. Better to buy somewhere else. No offense but your "feeling" is not worth anything, lab tests are.

Just read it yourself. Plenty of products are underdosed or there is just nothing in it. Better to buy somewhere else. No offense but your "feeling" is not worth anything, lab tests are.

Thanks! I haven't seen that yet

I might also send in a vial to be sure. There isn't a lot of feedback yet. Unfortunately, my last experience with QSC was bad, so I'm looking for an alternative

If there are quality problems, or product problems, we will suspend sales. We will also pay compensation if the test fails. If you have not tried our products and services, do not spread rumors and nonsense here.

If you have not tried our products and services, do not spread rumors and nonsense here.
It's not rumors. You send overfilled vials to Janoshik yourself giving a good lab test result. Then the customer sends it in and it turns out underdosed. You can go somewhere else and try to scam people over there, but not here. Show some responsibility for your bad products.

It's not rumors. You send overfilled vials to Janoshik yourself giving a good lab test result. Then the customer sends it in and it turns out underdosed. You can go somewhere else and try to scam people over there, but not here. Show some responsibility for your bad products.
If there is a problem with the product, we will compensate. Please find out the orders that we did not perform after-sales service. Please find out the orders we are not responsible for, if not you can shut up.

For what it’s worth. My E2 was at 124 running 240 mg of test (120mg twice weekly), 4IU hgh daily and 25mg anavar daily. After three weeks of using Sigma Audrey primo 60 mg twice a week my E2 was at 46.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited: