Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Well, not sure if this is just an issue with the sales rep Rose, or if this representative of the company, but so far have had a very unsatisfactory experience.

1. Put in an order on the GH promo and the rep tried to charge me for shipping on the order.
2. They requested I provide a new payment as they had made a mistake on Alibaba and would refund me after they had received the second payment. This was eventually resolved and they agreed to refund me before I sent a second payment.
3. The order was seized at Canadian customs, this was confirmed by the rep Oct 9th and have not heard back since.
4. Enquired about ordering some raws and they provided me with a quote more than the prices listed on the price list.

Now just hoping I get my initial order and then back to QSC exclusively. Failed trial run with Sigma on my end.

Well, not sure if this is just an issue with the sales rep Rose, or if this representative of the company, but so far have had a very unsatisfactory experience.

1. Put in an order on the GH promo and the rep tried to charge me for shipping on the order.
2. They requested I provide a new payment as they had made a mistake on Alibaba and would refund me after they had received the second payment. This was eventually resolved and they agreed to refund me before I sent a second payment.
3. The order was seized at Canadian customs, this was confirmed by the rep Oct 9th and have not heard back since.
4. Enquired about ordering some raws and they provided me with a quote more than the prices listed on the price list.

Now just hoping I get my initial order and then back to QSC exclusively. Failed trial run with Sigma on my end.

1. We do not charge shipping fees for group purchase products, but if you want to add additional raw materials, we will charge a small amount of shipping fees for the additional products in the past period of time, but later canceled it.
2. Alibaba restricted shipments at the time, and there was no way to upload the logistics order number, so I made a new order to upload the logistics order number and refunded the original one
3. I am waiting for the confirmation of the new address, and the customer has added raw material powder. The price of raw material powder fluctuates. So sometimes there may be a small amount of fluctuation. We do not force you to buy.
4. Canada’s customs recently detained a large number of packages. We will resend the orders with customs problems in about a week to avoid customs detention again. So you only need to wait about a week or you can apply for a refund.

Last edited:
1. We do not charge shipping fees for group purchase products, but if you want to add additional raw materials, we will charge a small amount of shipping fees for the additional products in the past period of time, but later canceled it.
2. Alibaba restricted shipments at the time, and there was no way to upload the logistics order number, so I made a new order to upload the logistics order number and refunded the original one
3. I am waiting for the confirmation of the new address, and the customer has added raw material powder. The price of raw material powder fluctuates. So sometimes there may be a small amount of fluctuation. We do not force you to buy.
4. Canada’s customs recently detained a large number of packages. We will resend the orders with customs problems in about a week to avoid customs detention again. So you only need to wait about a week or you can apply for a refund.
3. The address was provided Oct 10th.
4. There was no communication of this, or any ongoing communication provided.

What is the point of having a pricelist if it is subject to change at any given time?

Oxandrolone 50 mg?
This is the price of Oxandrolone tabs 50 mg?
View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/edit?pli=1&gid=816301072#gid=816301072

You set this price...
In finasteride you have a big price difference compared to QSC, you could check it, in 50g there is a $33 difference, tadalafil and minoxidil are more expensive. They do more tests on Janus than you do.
Please adjust prices.

Oxandrolone 50 mg 35usd/box

That sounds scammy when they try to see if they can sneak by a shipping charge and ask you to send payment before refunding. There was another source here that had a rogue salesmen scamming people with double charges.

question about the raws price, was the price you saw on "their" price list or did you see it on the google spread sheet? And what was the difference in price?

I am confused with your writing. Could be just me and my bad reading comprehension.

"but if you want to add additional raw materials, we will charge a small amount of shipping fees for the additional products in the past period of time, but later canceled it."

This is the price of Oxandrolone tabs 50 mg?
View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/edit?pli=1&gid=816301072#gid=816301072

On their price list $37. You set this price...
In finasteride you have a big price difference compared to QSC, you could check it, in 50g there is a $33 difference, tadalafil and minoxidil are more expensive. They do more tests on Janus than you do.
Please adjust prices.

Where do you see the $37? on their most recent price list its $35. On the googlesheet price checker its $23. So someone at sigma needs to keep updating the price on the google sheet

1728826765579.webp

Where do you see the $37? on their most recent price list its $35. On the googlesheet price checker its $23. So someone at sigma needs to keep updating the price on the google sheet

View attachment 298441

View attachment 298441
The last price list I have is from September 13

Please update the price tracker with the accurate prices or I will be forced to remove you guys
Do you plan to lower the price of the other things I have suggested? finasteride, minoxidil, etc?
The price is wrong. We will adjust and reduce the price tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me.

View attachment 298441

**Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire**

Picture of production facility (part of old vetting process) is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

SA can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility (for injectables)?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @SigmaAudley China Peptide?

Please provide your responses. Tell us all about your extensive internal product quality testing.

GH questionnaire coming later.

**Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire**

Picture of production facility (part of old vetting process) is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

SA can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility (for injectables)?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @SigmaAudley China Peptide?

Please provide your responses. Tell us all about your extensive internal product quality testing.

GH questionnaire coming later.
@GenericAsia Does this count, or I am still selectively conspiring to bring down your vast business empire?

Back