Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Well, not sure if this is just an issue with the sales rep Rose, or if this representative of the company, but so far have had a very unsatisfactory experience.

1. Put in an order on the GH promo and the rep tried to charge me for shipping on the order.
2. They requested I provide a new payment as they had made a mistake on Alibaba and would refund me after they had received the second payment. This was eventually resolved and they agreed to refund me before I sent a second payment.
3. The order was seized at Canadian customs, this was confirmed by the rep Oct 9th and have not heard back since.
4. Enquired about ordering some raws and they provided me with a quote more than the prices listed on the price list.

Now just hoping I get my initial order and then back to QSC exclusively. Failed trial run with Sigma on my end.

Well, not sure if this is just an issue with the sales rep Rose, or if this representative of the company, but so far have had a very unsatisfactory experience.

1. Put in an order on the GH promo and the rep tried to charge me for shipping on the order.
2. They requested I provide a new payment as they had made a mistake on Alibaba and would refund me after they had received the second payment. This was eventually resolved and they agreed to refund me before I sent a second payment.
3. The order was seized at Canadian customs, this was confirmed by the rep Oct 9th and have not heard back since.
4. Enquired about ordering some raws and they provided me with a quote more than the prices listed on the price list.

Now just hoping I get my initial order and then back to QSC exclusively. Failed trial run with Sigma on my end.

1. We do not charge shipping fees for group purchase products, but if you want to add additional raw materials, we will charge a small amount of shipping fees for the additional products in the past period of time, but later canceled it.
2. Alibaba restricted shipments at the time, and there was no way to upload the logistics order number, so I made a new order to upload the logistics order number and refunded the original one
3. I am waiting for the confirmation of the new address, and the customer has added raw material powder. The price of raw material powder fluctuates. So sometimes there may be a small amount of fluctuation. We do not force you to buy.
4. Canada’s customs recently detained a large number of packages. We will resend the orders with customs problems in about a week to avoid customs detention again. So you only need to wait about a week or you can apply for a refund.

Back